The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pre-Orders are still available, but I think they will sell out today.

pre-ordering from Amazon doesn't even soft-charge your account. If you rather go with Best Buy they will soft charge, but will drop off your account in a few days. Good way to pick up points.

From What I Understand (In Case People Are Interested) If You Choose To Pre Order Thru BB Online They Charge You The Full Amount Upfront, You Have To Actually Go To The Store If You Wanna Just Put A Small Down Payment

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
From What I Understand (In Case People Are Interested) If You Choose To Pre Order Thru BB Online They Charge You The Full Amount Upfront, You Have To Actually Go To The Store If You Wanna Just Put A Small Down Payment
Oh word? Damn I actually cancelled my BB pre-order because its easier for me to get to gamestop and put money down over there.

I think @Rekkapryde still has a pre-order over there. Did they drop that charge off your acct breh?

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Oh word? Damn I actually cancelled my BB pre-order because its easier for me to get to gamestop and put money down over there.

I think @Rekkapryde still has a pre-order over there. Did they drop that charge off your acct breh?

I Pre Ordered With Amazon, I Went Over To BB Just For The fukk Of It, I Got To The Charge Screen And I Didnt See Any Indication Or Option Of Down Payment, So I Pullled Up The Chat Screen And Customer Service Said Online You'll Be Charged Full Amount But In Store You Can Do The Down Payment

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
This is great that Microsoft has decided to go away with their tyrannical ways but remember this: PS4 is $100 cheaper and has superior hardware to boot.

Gamers, you know where the real value is at.

Made in china

No thank you, I like my products made in the USA!!!
usa-flag-89.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

Have yal seen this interview? (this was pre-MS falling back)

:whoo:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

It's still "pending" on my Amex. Hasn't been officially charged yet.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Some great features were casualties of war yesterday :to:

They'll be missed. Fortunately we still have them 300,000 online servers :blessed::blessed::blessed: