The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That 24 hour requirement HAS to be lifted. It has to be! It's like the dumbest damn idea you could have ever come up with. Just have it do a check at start up and that's that. This is insanity. I have never see so many bullheaded ass people in one company in my life!

:mindblown: so you have a problem with a once a day check but you'd rather them check everytime you play a game.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:mindblown: so you have a problem with a once a day check but you'd rather them check everytime you play a game.

Do the check at start up and that's that. Don't make it mandatory that the fukking thing has to check in every 24 hours. It's just restrictive as hell. Everytime to sign on to Live, let it do the check in the background. Not difficult, in fact they don't even have to let us know they are doing the check. But to have a mandatory 24 hour check to make sure your monkey ass is not playing a leaked game is just stupid. So if you want to take the Xbox One on the road you don't need to be worried about all this checking in bullshyt. It's a STUPID ASS IDEA! Just as bad a mandatory Kinetc. They don't need to have it. Seriously. Make it optional...Make the checks when you turn the system on. Simple! It shouldn't be difficult since they are saying you can download and play the games at the same time. Just do the check while people are playing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do the check at start up and that's that. Don't make it mandatory that the fukking thing has to check in every 24 hours. It's just restrictive as hell. Everytime to sign on to Live, let it do the check in the background. Not difficult, in fact they don't even have to let us know they are doing the check. But to have a mandatory 24 hour check to make sure your monkey ass is not playing a leaked game is just stupid. So if you want to take the Xbox One on the road you don't need to be worried about all this checking in bullshyt. It's a STUPID ASS IDEA! Just as bad a mandatory Kinetc. They don't need to have it. Seriously. Make it optional...Make the checks when you turn the system on. Simple! It shouldn't be difficult since they are saying you can download and play the games at the same time. Just do the check while people are playing.

The checks are in the backround and you won't notice them. Why does it matter when they do them? Are you gonna unplug your system everyday?

You do know it doesn't need to check everyday? you only need the check when you want to play.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
FAanZoW.jpg

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
The checks are in the backround and you won't notice them. Why does it matter when they do them? Are you gonna unplug your system everyday?

You do know it doesn't need to check everyday? you only need the check when you want to play.

That's the whole point. I know this may lead to them getting hacked but dang once it does a check on the game it shouldn't need to keep on checking it. I don't know what the mindset is behind this but for people who travel a lot (me) and go to countries where the internet is jack and shyt, it would nice to play my games without Microsoft checking up on them. Can we get an offline mode my nikka!?!? LOL I know they are going to throw this idea in the bushes after launch. There easier ways to do this without handcuffing the device and the player to a requirement.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
since all games have to be installed and run from the HD that leaves it open to be hacked... if they only required a check when you were online people would just leave their consoles offline and play hacked games..... :lupe:

they should just make it 7 days instead :manny: aint noone going without internet more then a week.. thats reasonable to me..... :obama:

That's more than reasonable. Send that shyt to Microsoft. LOL 7 days is just fine. But everyday? Come on Microsoft, but my real issues lay with management and the FUBAR interviews they have been giving. I think we will all know what the Xbox One performs at launch. I'm not getting one, but I'm going to wait a couple of months and see what happens. The bad PR with the murky explanations of features has made me more than weary with them.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
That's the whole point. I know this may lead to them getting hacked but dang once it does a check on the game it shouldn't need to keep on checking it. I don't know what the mindset is behind this but for people who travel a lot (me) and go to countries where the internet is jack and shyt, it would nice to play my games without Microsoft checking up on them. Can we get an offline mode my nikka!?!? LOL I know they are going to throw this idea in the bushes after launch. There easier ways to do this without handcuffing the device and the player to a requirement.

Yeah, that the only problem i have with xbox one everything else is fine. As Dextermorgan was saying need to change that shyt for just once a week or some shyt.:yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

They said they were looking into an offline mode. But I see where your coming from. I don't travel a lot and when I do I don't take my console with me so the check doesn't bother me. They have said you can do the check through your smartphone. Does your phone work when you travel?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
They said they were looking into an offline mode. But I see where your coming from. I don't travel a lot and when I do I don't take my console with me so the check doesn't bother me. They have said you can do the check through your smartphone. Does your phone work when you travel?

My dumbphone (that's what I call it) loves to work in countries where the price of checking messages are coke prices. I keep that bytch off until I get back to Japan. I went to Jakarta and my phone tried to check my emails...(No no no bytch!! LOL) But Microsoft needs to get a handle on which countries they are launching in anyway, I saw the map and of course....Japan wasn't on it....a$$holes.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

Xbox executive Don Mattrick last week offered an alternative for those without an Internet connection, such as military members and students.

"Fortunately, we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360," Mattrick said. "If you have zero access to the Internet, that is an offline device."

I have a real question...WHY ISN'T HE fukkING FIRED YET!?!?!? :mindblown: I know they are trying to limit his ability to give interviews but seriously....get rid of this fukking clown.

Everyday he keeps his position and job is another loss for Xbox..

fnqm93.jpg