The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I wonder just how dramatic XB1 preorders are up.
Well they are drastically up compared to how low they were before the recent DRM change. Compared to the PS4 they still have a bit of catching up to do in terms of overall numbers, but the gap is narrowing.

It is now the #1 seller in video games on Amazon (ahead of the last of us and PS4 standard edition)

Romell

Superstar
Daps

Interesting arguments and counter-arguments on the topic of the policy change and what it means for the next gen.

Better discussion then what's taking place in the Arcadium:gag:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Well they are drastically up compared to how low they were before the recent DRM change. Compared to the PS4 they still have a bit of catching up to do in terms of overall numbers, but the gap is narrowing.

It is now the #1 seller in video games on Amazon (ahead of the last of us and PS4 standard edition)

Everyone who wanted a PS4 preorder already has theirs though at this point. :ld:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
preorders still readily available. must not be too dramatic.... :ld:
Im going to check out a gamestop today shop for used games and see if their in-store policy of hostility directed at XboXone has shifted. :shaq:
GameStop stop taking in store preorders awhile ago IIR. My GameStop was preselling their fourth shipment back on the day The Last of Us came out. I was #2 or 3 there and I did a I in store preorder at Best Buy a few days later.

Microsoft was having chip yield issues last I heard so expect supply to be tight.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
can anyone explain to me in full detail what changed with xbox one? my biy saying its safe now to cop xbox, what did they change now?