The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
So true, and these bytch hurts ass faggets neg reppin me lol This neg system is broke they can neg me but I cant neg them back because Im in the negative :wtf:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Microsoft slams the rumour-mongers - "it's like Xbox One has become Britney Spears"
Thirst for controversy is "clouding logic and reason", protests Penello
Share this

+
Comments 4

Xbox One
Xbox One has had a bit of a rough weekend, thanks to an outbreak of claims about buggy development kits, via Twitter and NeoGAF. Posting on Reddit, Microsoft's director of product planning Albert Penello and a "Confirmed Xbox One Dev" have hit back at what the former terms "the frenzy for news, drama and behind-the-scenes dealings".

"It's like Xbox One has become Britney Spears back when every part of her life was under constant surveillance by the media\paparazzi," observed the unnamed developer. "Every detail, relevant or not, could be taken, fed, digested through social media, and emerge as a complete new beast over the span of a day.

"A console launch is huge and intricate," he or she went on. "Every product has bugs and will have bugs throughout the entire product lifetime. I suppose media outlets need to dig for straws to create "content" for their readers. Also QFE5 is several weeks old as we've improved the OS even more since then."
I can't confirm the source's identity, I'm afraid, but his or her other comments about Xbox One functionality do chime with what I've heard from Microsoft and my own sources. Going by prior experience of Reddit, it's also unlikely the user would have been awarded a custom Reddit flair without satisfying the site's moderators of his or her credentials. "QFE5" is a version of Xbox One's Software Development Kit, according to Polygon writer Emily Gera.

"There is a really bizarre phenomenon going on right now where the frenzy for news, drama, and behind-the-scenes dealings is clouding logic and reason," Penello wrote elsewhere on the site. "There is nothing going on behind the scenes nearly as interesting as everyone would like to believe.

"We are a month away from launch, and people are working hard to finalize the last of the bugs. There are still a lot things left to be done. We're crunching and I'm sure Sony's crunching too.

"I know people are excited. I'm sorry but things are nowhere near as dire or dramatic or exciting as everyone would like to believe. That's why I'm not commenting on every single random rumor that comes along, because everything I see is so drastically overblown vs. reality."
http://www.oxm.co.uk/65102/microsof...-its-like-xbox-one-has-become-britney-spears/
good response from Microsoft

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Who going to on BF4 when it drops? We need a coli squad or somethin, BF4 should hold me over till Titanfall and Destiny drop.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
gotta wait seemingly forever for that X1 but we have the IGN KI stream to look forward to on thursday

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL