The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I sold it online, $700
i was possibly gonna sell mine on eBay but they tax you like damn near 12% of the final sale so it makes it borderline not worth it.

i was thinking about putting an ad on Craigslist that basically says you buy me a game for my Xbox One and give me $25 and i'll let you pick up my Pre-Order at Best Buy .

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i was possibly gonna sell mine on eBay but they tax you like damn near 12% of the final sale so it makes it borderline not worth it.

i was thinking about putting an ad on Craigslist that basically says you buy me a game for my Xbox One and give me $25 and i'll let you pick up my Pre-Order at Best Buy .
Don't you live in Detroit? I would probably not advise to meet people in person out there lol.

I sold my PS4 on eBay and after all the fees are calculated I netted about $210 profit because my buyer lives in Tennessee (No Taxes)

I would say you got the math about right, I would expect anywhere between $110 and $150 profit on the xbox one and PS4. Maybe a little higher on the PS4 because it has a lower price point...$700 is usually the sweet spot on these things.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don't you live in Detroit? I would probably not advise to meet people in person out there lol.

I sold my PS4 on eBay and after all the fees are calculated I netted about $210 profit because my buyer lives in Tennessee (No Taxes)

I would say you got the math about right, I would expect anywhere between $110 and $150 profit on the xbox one and PS4. Maybe a little higher on the PS4 because it has a lower price point...$700 is usually the sweet spot on these things.
my cost on an Xbox One is $530 and on a PS4 its $424. i'm greedy so i'm gonna go buy giftcards with my AMEX and get 6% cash back on them then use the gift cards to buy the systems if i eBay them. that 6% cash back basically negates the sales tax here. that way if i do that i can mail a receipt with no CC info attached to it.

this ain't like back in the day though when i bought a PS3 and sold it for $1200 and that paid for my PS3 the profit margins here are much thinner.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
my cost on an Xbox One is $530 and on a PS4 its $424. i'm greedy so i'm gonna go buy giftcards with my AMEX and get 6% cash back on them then use the gift cards to buy the systems if i eBay them. that 6% cash back basically negates the sales tax here. that way if i do that i can mail a receipt with no CC info attached to it.

this ain't like back in the day though when i bought a PS3 and sold it for $1200 and that paid for my PS3 the profit margins here are much thinner.
Consider yourself lucky with that PS3 sale...I got $950 out of it back when it launched.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You mad? :ld:

I'm just trying to get people to make some money. Didn't you flip some cores back during the 360 launch?
I'm just returning the hate you sent my way on the PS thread since you in here talking about PS4's n shyt :rudy:

I don't think you guys are gonna make bread flipping PS4's like that.
PS3's were on shelves, PS4 has no exclusives titles worthy of people to overpay
After the first week or two, those numbers will plummet. And yeah, I bought 3, sold two no HDD systems which paid off my 20gb + $100

I got a friend who says he'll come across some XB1's early, and for cheaper than retail
Sounds shady, but the guy has always delivered when he say he getting shyt
If he shows up with one, I'm leaving with one. But I might be able to get 3 for a thousand.
I wasn't sure if I was gonna do ebay or craig. Is there a clear better choice to use?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
For those that care:

Xbox-One-3D-Blu-ray-support.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
your namesake's thread has twice the post of this one so this one can use all the post it can get
So the fukk what, this isn't a posting competition. We not into pre-ordered post to fake-believe how important we are :heh:
nikka, there is 10x the amount of Xbox info out there, yet the thread is half the size. You know why?
Cuz when you got stuff to talk about, its thread worthy. PS4 gamers have nothing to talk about
So they make threads talking about the xbox all day. How Its been that way since E3 tho?
Now you know, now you can get a room :camby: