The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Anyone still looking for an XBOX One Day One Edition? I will let it go to one of you Coli Goons for $625 shipped and it will get to you right on release date.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
PS4 vs Xbox One: why Microsoft’s console is the superior multimedia box

Comments 12 Edge Staff at 01:00pm October 30 2013

Our series of PS4 Vs Xbox One features continues with our verdict on how each console’s entertainment services compare.

Xbox One
Microsoft attracted flak when it chose to focus on non-gaming features for Xbox One’s debut. It has since somewhat redressed the balance, but still wants Xbox One to the absolute centre of your living room. Chief among its strategies is the ability to integrate your TV by plugging a set-top box into the console’s HDMI in port. This, along with Skype, streaming services such as HBO, ESPN and Netflix, and a Blu-ray drive are all controllable through Kinect’s improved voice recognition and Xbox One’s clean UI. But Microsoft also has big plans for advertising, though it has denied reports that it is thinking about the ways in which it can offer Kinect-gathered biometric data to advertisers looking to increase and hone their reach. Netflix is waiting for a “societal evolution” on privacy before it looks into this potentially shady area, but exactly how long will it be until users are comfortable with this type of surveillance?

PlayStation 4
While PS4 owners will require a PS Plus subscription for online play, very little else will be behind a paywall. Unlike Xbox One – which requires a Live Subscription for any online activity, plus game recording and sharing – streaming services such as Hulu, LoveFilm and Netflix, and party chat will be available to all PS4 owners. Sony’s redesigned XMB interface is less cluttered, though it still doesn’t feel as intuitive as Xbox One’s UI. One nice touch, however, is the ability to switch to motion control when typing by clicking the right stick. It’s a surprisingly intuitive alternative to navigating by D-pad. Sony has also redesigned its Music Unlimited service, offering users a global library of over 22 million songs that can be browsed and listened to without having to leave your game. PS4 may have a reduced offering when it comes to media content, but what it does have will be open to all and additive to its primary focus: games.

If you want a multimedia box and don’t mind Kinect’s insidious side, Xbox One is the clear winner.
http://www.edge-online.com/features...softs-console-is-the-superior-multimedia-box/

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Anyone going to the DC area events between this week and next week? I'm probably checking out the Sunday Event @ Landover.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Whatever M$ paid for TitanFall exclusivity it was worth it

http://penny-arcade.com/report/arti...aid-for-titanfall-exclusivity-it-was-worth-it

This is why I originally wrote the story to talk about my time with the game, because so many people were focused on the game’s visuals and not on how well the game played. There are few games that offer the fluidity of movement that you’ll feel when playingTitanfall, and almost nothing else looks this good.

During events it’s hard to play Titanfall and then go back to other games, because everything else begins to feel slow and old. Titanfall has the peculiar ability to suddenly make everything else feel like a last-generation product.

:wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So ghost is officially 720p on x1.....you can figure out the rest:lolbron:.
@Liquid you have to establish some integrity to your modding. You let posters like this act this way but you want to get upset with me if I do the same thing?
Why do you hold me to a higher standard. Do you want me to be one of you someday, and your teaching me the proper way to carry myself? Its either that, or YOU are a bad biased moderator.

One or the other. Not talking shyt. Haven't told a single lie. Do your job please, thanks

I was banned from the PS4 thread for doing less than this guy is doing right now :smh:
You need to treat me better than that :ufdup:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Liquid you have to establish some integrity to your modding. You let posters like this act this way but you want to get upset with me if I do the same thing?
Why do you hold me to a higher standard. Do you want me to be one of you someday, and your teaching me the proper way to carry myself? Its either that, or YOU are a bad biased moderator.

One or the other. Not talking shyt. Haven't told a single lie. Do your job please, thanks

I was banned from the PS4 thread for doing less than this guy is doing right now :smh:
You need to treat me better than that :ufdup:

Agenda anyone?