The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
So 2K yesterday put me all in on XBOX One, and fairly early after release. I can't not have this shyt.

So I got questions for y'all nikkas. I know it comes out the week before Black Friday. Do y'all know of/expect any bundles or deals on games or accessories for XOne? I know there won't be anything on the system by itself most likely.

Right now the plan (unless I can get it all from GS, I think they're sold out)

Buy the system from Amazon
Sell my XBOX, 2 controllers, Madden (can't do the 9.99 upgrade) and GTAV to GS, hopefully with the 40% trade-in sale they usually do.
Use that store credit for games and shyt

Am I pouring jelly on myself?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So 2K yesterday put me all in on XBOX One, and fairly early after release. I can't not have this shyt.

So I got questions for y'all nikkas. I know it comes out the week before Black Friday. Do y'all know of/expect any bundles or deals on games or accessories for XOne? I know there won't be anything on the system by itself most likely.

Sell my XBOX, 2 controllers, Madden (can't do the 9.99 upgrade) and GTAV to GS, hopefully with the 40% trade-in sale they usually do.

You'll be hard pressed to find a unit for launch day unless you plan on camping out. I think amazon still has some units guaranteed for December 31st

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Sounds like a good plan actually.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Bruh, Rare out the GATE had Perfect Dark 0 and Kameo, both flopped :stopitslime:
They made a decent Banjo game, but it still flopped.
they made Kinect Sports and its one of the highest selling games in RARE history
They also designed these fakkit ass avatars we use on Xblocks. I believe but am not sure, that they had a hand in the new design
What I know for SURE is RARE is back to making games again as well as Kinect sports and another Kinect title
Banjo is one, but they said they had 2 other non kinect IP's they was gonna drop soon.

We discussed this stuff back around March, you can google it I guess. Know ya know bruh...

The only game that Rare did during the XBOX 360 era that didn't hit a million sold was Viva Pinata games, but they weren't made with that intent anyways.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So basically whats being said without saying it is that...

1. If you havnt pre ordered yet but still plan to via amazon...
your not getting it till late December?

2. Odds are if I dont pre order im not getting it till early 2014?

:sadcam:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Rare has been a very succesful studio under Microsoft and they have been able to
So basically whats being said without saying it is that...

1. If you havnt pre ordered yet but still plan to via amazon...
your not getting it till late December?

2. Odds are if I dont pre order im not getting it till early 2014?

:sadcam:

That's it.

You can keep looking sometime they reopen some day one bundles. But for the most part if you have not preorders yet you are SOL for launch