The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They said they'd be revisiting some classic franchises, but that's all they've said so far
They hinted at battletoads, and they are almost done with a new Banjo already. 2014 from what I heard
Of course, none of this has been officially confirmed. But when the xbox lineup was leaked Banjo was one of those games on that list
Rumored_Xbox_One_E3_List_from_Neogaf.jpg

An notice how all of those games have been announced :leon:
Fable was changed from F4 to Fable Legends, but its reveal was also delayed until gamescom so they had time to do that.

You also see Spartan Assault which is a windows phone Halo (pretty frickin good game too)

So yeah, Banjo is pretty much a done deal :manny:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So what's the deal with the 720p COD?
That's a question for the devs :yeshrug:

But, most likely, because it's a launch game and the X1 Dev tools arent where they should be, and add in the fact that they are making it for like 4-5 systems then Im guessing the time required to optimize it for a higher res was just not there. I expect a higher res for the next game, but that would be up to the devs again so idk :yeshrug:

Also, as far as I know those are just rumors so far

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
has that even been confirmed?I'm not buying it anyway don't really care. graphically COD is so outdated its laughable at this point.
No I dont think it has been confirmed, but I dont care either, I never planed on getting it or BF4(Although I would be very happy if somebody bought them for me), I'm waiting on Titan fall which graphically is probably the worst of all the next gen shooters

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I dont think it has been confirmed, but I dont care either, I never planed on getting it or BF4(Although I would be very happy if somebody bought them for me), I'm waiting on Titan fall which graphically is probably the worst of all the next gen shooters
shyt I'm hearing even Titanfall will be running at 720p.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Yall listen to Neogaf to much. It has not been confirmed by any dev. Its just them hating at this point because Xbox 1 has had a good week.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its 6 months away titan fall might run at 480p for all we know... Doesn't mean it won't change. Plus we know Neograph rumors are always true.