I like this one better...

xavxhe.jpg
Xbox where lying is necessary :wow:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The power of the crowd: how critical and consumer feedback made Xbox One a contender again

Here, right now, Microsoft has an edge. The £80 price disparity between the two consoles will be a decision maker for many, but for others, Microsoft’s exclusives are more convincing than anything Sony has shown on PS4 to date. Killzone is no Halo; DriveClub, now delayed, never looked like measuring up to Forza; and Dead Rising 3 now looks like a smarter bet for open-world mayhem than Second Son.

Even a second-tier title like Ryse makes a stronger case for its host hardware’s graphical capabilities, at least, than anything set for PS4’s launch day, while no next-generation multiplayer game can match Respawn’s work on Titanfall – an exclusive secured with Microsoft’s financial backing, and a game utterly reliant on the company’s cloud to synchronise its AI and provide dedicated servers as and when needed. Microsoft’s own studios and its willingness to open its chequebook has ensured that Xbox One has 12 months’ worth of exclusives that stand against the best ever seen in a launch year.

just a tease read the full article here http://www.edge-online.com/news/the...mer-feedback-made-xbox-one-a-contender-again/
:banderas:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
My top 10 so far of games that I can say I've seen played consistently since announced. What are your top 10?

1. Titan Fall
2. NBA 2k14
3. Battlefield 4
4. Forza
5. Killzone Shadow Fall
6.WatchDogs
7..Ryse
8. Dead Rising 3
9. Madden 25
10. Killer Instinct 3

One more month brehs :blessed: my top ten so far is

1. Titanfall
2. NBA 2K14
3. Project Spark
4. Destiny
5. Killer Instinct
6. COD Ghosts
7. Battlefield 4
8. Ryse
9. Forza
10. WatchDogs

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
so if it isn't directly praising the console you are in the wrong?
nah I never said that, but what's the point of going inside a thread to talk about the other console? There is a PS4 thread for that.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah I never said that, but what's the point of going inside a thread to talk about the other console? There is a PS4 thread for that.

I think that talk is pretty much to point out the negatives of the console buy listing positives of its competition. If you don't have that contrast then its just a lovefest and people can excited about BS.