The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Chase freedom just sent an offer for $100 cash back if you spend $500 in your first 3 months. Even though I already paid off an Xbox One I still got a second one on reserve so I guess I know what to use that offer on. I love having good credit and being responsible in paying my bills. You can really pimp these credit card companies if you're both.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Chase freedom just sent an offer for $100 cash back if you spend $500 in your first 3 months. Even though I already paid off an Xbox One I still got a second one on reserve so I guess I know what to use that offer on. I love having good credit and being responsible in paying my bills. You can really pimp these credit card companies if you're both.
Good credit just means they been pimpin YOU reaaaaaal good. The more money they make off you, the better your credit gets.
Basically your one of there better customers so they hook you up a lil bit, but make no mistake YOU are the customer, the bank is the dealer :birdman:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Good credit just means they been pimpin YOU reaaaaaal good. The more money they make off you, the better your credit gets.
Basically your one of there better customers so they hook you up a lil bit, but make no mistake YOU are the customer, the bank is the dealer :birdman:
I borrow their money at 0% interest and pay all my bills on time so I get cash back for spending what I normally would in cash. I'm bout to buy that second Xbox One and sell the one I paid off in cash then keep that second one so that's $100 profit off them plus whatever I make selling it for doing nothing.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Aye brehs, Im looking to pre-order my Xone

Where should I pre-order it?
amazon?

What about Day 1 bundles
I honestly want Battlefield
Is there one for it still available?

If anything Ill even do COD: Ghosts​

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Thanx brehs, Ill check it out

Now that yall bring up Killer Instinct

I cant wait to hear...

"ULTRA... ULTRA... ULTRA..."

Fulgore about to get in yall azz
:scheme:

fulgore_by_agazone-d3h5d1o.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I borrow their money at 0% interest and pay all my bills on time so I get cash back for spending what I normally would in cash. I'm bout to buy that second Xbox One and sell the one I paid off in cash then keep that second one so that's $100 profit off them plus whatever I make selling it for doing nothing.
0% interest on a credit card :shaq:
Enjoy that first year bruh. And if you don't pay them back before that year is up?
BAM.... you said you pay your bills on time. Thats not gonna be enough because your bill will be a fraction of what you owe :birdman:

But I'm sure you know this, and you just left out some info. Eat bruh, let it stick to your ribs :win: