The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
good shyt breh

I actually got to hold it today at Best Buy. Won't say which one cuz I don't want to get the dude in trouble :laugh:. They had two stations for it but only one was set up, the other was in this big black weapons case. Its lighter than it looks and really didn't seem that much bigger than the og 360

I waited for a bit while they demoed Forza and KI with other shoppers then challenged the main dude running it who said he was nice. when he saw me map the buttons he got serious lol. hit him with the ultra then bopped off :lolbron::jawalrus:
:wow: u aint shyt bra, picking on innocent people :sad:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
ir4F5kJffCbZM.gif

their dashboard tiles are the same colour (judging by a previous stream were the accidentally went) so I assume the achievement pop up and other notifications will match how you have it set.
:wow: u aint shyt bra, picking on innocent people :sad:
:russ:

dude said he played for 8 hours straight the previous night though :manny:. I had to put him in his place. I'll head back next friday, he got time to get his weight up by then

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
ir4F5kJffCbZM.gif

their dashboard tiles are the same colour (judging by a previous stream were the accidentally went) so I assume the achievement pop up and other notifications will match how you have it set.

:russ:

dude said he played for 8 hours straight the previous night though :manny:. I had to put him in his place. I'll head back next friday, he got time to get his weight up by then
and that was your first time touching it?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bruh, that looks like shyt compared to this
image_killzone_shadow_fall-21476-2660_0004.jpg

Look at the intricate details on both of there faces. That broad looks Pasty as a muh'fukka :laff:
Why they get there character models from Wyoming n shyt :heh:
Look how disproportionate her arms are, like they too far back so they can show more titty?
Click and drag the pic to your address bar to see the full size, her arms are not located properly at all :scusthov:
Everything is VASTLY less detailed, and they laughed when I said RYSE was the best looking game at E3

WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!! :wow:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
second video in Maximillians high level gameplay series.

I heard a rumour that they are gonna tease Spinal in time for Halloween

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
wouldnt be surprised if one of the final two was a new character leaving Fulgore, Cinder, TJ Combo, Riptor, Kim Wu or Maya, Tusk, 2 new for season 2
Your right, they said they was gonna make at least 3 or 4 seasons so there will be a ton of new characters when its all said and done.
So people gotta realize that some of there favorites won't be seen til 2015 :manny:
You can't expect season 3/4 to be ALL new characters. I just wonder how Master Chief is gonna control
Yes, you guys KNOW its gonna happen. Expect him to land during Season 2 and it'll bring some extra hype for Halo 5 which is also a next year title

PS4adaums has spoken...