The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Xbox One Headset Adapter Won't Ship Until 2014
Support for current-gen headsets won't arrive until next year.
by Scott Lowe
October 18, 2013
Submit Tweet Share +1 Share
Hoping to use your current-generation gaming headset with the Xbox One? You'll have to wait until next year. According to a press release issued by Turtle Beach, Microsoft's headset adapter won't ship until "early 2014." The adapter, which was announced earlier this year, will allow users to connect headsets that use the Xbox 360's chat cable to the Xbox One controller's proprietary digital audio port. Without the adapter, players will still be able to access in-game audio via the console's optical digital audio port, but chat audio will have to be routed through the Kinect.

The news comes alongside Turtle Beach's announcement that it will release its first wave of Xbox One headsets in Q1 2014 and that it would be bundling Microsoft's Xbox One headset adapter with existing headsets. What remains unclear, however, is how much the adapter will cost when sold separately.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/18/xbox-one-headset-adapter-wont-ship-until-2014
:facepalm:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
What! @ChieferSutherland actually post pic and vids of his encounters with the X1? While some blatantly lie about going to some super secret PS4 showing at New York Comic con? :laff: I don't think Ive seen not bad report on KI from anybody who has played the game :wow:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Xbox One Headset Adapter Won't Ship Until 2014
Support for current-gen headsets won't arrive until next year.
by Scott Lowe
October 18, 2013
Submit Tweet Share +1 Share
Hoping to use your current-generation gaming headset with the Xbox One? You'll have to wait until next year. According to a press release issued by Turtle Beach, Microsoft's headset adapter won't ship until "early 2014." The adapter, which was announced earlier this year, will allow users to connect headsets that use the Xbox 360's chat cable to the Xbox One controller's proprietary digital audio port. Without the adapter, players will still be able to access in-game audio via the console's optical digital audio port, but chat audio will have to be routed through the Kinect.

The news comes alongside Turtle Beach's announcement that it will release its first wave of Xbox One headsets in Q1 2014 and that it would be bundling Microsoft's Xbox One headset adapter with existing headsets. What remains unclear, however, is how much the adapter will cost when sold separately.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/18/xbox-one-headset-adapter-wont-ship-until-2014
:facepalm:
Waitbox One :scusthov:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
From the yesterdays KI Thursday gameplay:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Man this game is crack!

ibsfgAPwgic1oT.gif

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
The controller feels good. Thumbsticks a little smaller than the 360 but the bigger indentation makes for the same experience. Battlefield and KI let me get a feel for the triggers which are great with their feedback and they are GREAT. Dpad clicks and feels very responsive and not just a flimsy component like "hey we have thumbsticks now, nobody uses this shyt" feel. Console barely makes any noise and really isn't even that big. The new turtle beach headsets are amazing too. ITS LOOKING GOOD BROTHERS
good shyt breh

I actually got to hold it today at Best Buy. Won't say which one cuz I don't want to get the dude in trouble :laugh:. They had two stations for it but only one was set up, the other was in this big black weapons case. Its lighter than it looks and really didn't seem that much bigger than the og 360

I waited for a bit while they demoed Forza and KI with other shoppers then challenged the main dude running it who said he was nice. when he saw me map the buttons he got serious lol. hit him with the ultra then bopped off :lolbron::jawalrus:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
From the yesterdays KI Thursday gameplay:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Man this game is crack!

ibsfgAPwgic1oT.gif

Part 2 shows how the achievements pop up looks on the X1

lol @ Orchid not even having a spot on the character select screen but still getting picked by random select.