The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That was someone's post on my facebook. I posted the image to it I think. Xbox One was having a terrible rep at the time and just NOW started to gain a bit of traction after those months past by.

Don't give a fukk what the story is. You posted about Xbox in the ps4 thread and all your buddies circle jerked about it.

Now one more time. Get the fukk up outa here with this hypocritical bullshyt :camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
U sound :mad:

u-mad-o.gif

PS4 get your thread replies up breh.
No need, I'm watching you posting "what a friend on facebook said about xbox one" in PS4 threads while saying you don't talk about xbox one in ps4 threads.

WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!! :popcorn:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't give a fukk what the story is. You posted about Xbox in the ps4 thread and all your buddies circle jerked about it.

Now one more time. Get the fukk up outa here with this hypocritical bullshyt :camby:
that was when the console wars was at it's apex. The PS4 though being brought up in the middle of nikkas discussing Killer Instinct was terrible.

:camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No need, I'm watching you posting "what a friend on facebook said about xbox one" in PS4 threads while saying you don't talk about xbox one in ps4 threads.

WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!! :popcorn:
:popcorn:

So what games you getting for Xbox One this November silver member?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that was when the console wars was at it's apex. The PS4 though being brought up in the middle of nikkas discussing Killer Instinct was terrible.

:camby:

So comparing the systems line ups 1 month away from release is terrible.

But declaring one system to be "done" over six months away with limited information is totaly acceptable

Sony Stan Spin :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So comparing the systems line ups 1 month away from release is terrible.

But declaring one system to be "done" over six months away with limited information is totaly acceptable

Sony Stan Spin :wow:
They weren't comparing the systems though, they were fake trashing it.

Oh and Xbox One is done, I mean look at the pre order numbers. I mean for something that is free, there sure is still a lot of them open.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They weren't comparing the systems though, they were fake trashing it.

Oh and Xbox One is done, I mean look at the pre order numbers. I mean for something that is free, there sure is still a lot of them open.

Yes we were comparing the fact that Xbox has plenty of games and features to look forward to on day one and ps4 does not :umad:

And :dead: at these "preorder" numbers you think you know something about. Both will sale as many as they are able to manufacture that's it. And some reports said M$ would be able to manufacture more, and Microsoft seemed to have working retail units BEFORE Sony did. Does that mean they will have more units? I don't know. But I'm positive you don't know either :ufdup:

It will be funny to watch the meltdowns if all these stanfacts y'all got from gaf don't come true. These last couple of days are only the beginning:russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes we were comparing the fact that Xbox has plenty of games and features to look forward to on day one and ps4 does not :umad:

And :dead: at these "preorder" numbers you think you know something about. Both will sale as many as they are able to manufacture that's it. And some reports said M$ would be able to manufacture more, and Microsoft seemed to have working retail units BEFORE Sony did. Does that mean they will have more units? I don't know. But I'm positive you don't know either :ufdup:

It will be funny to watch the meltdowns if all these stanfacts y'all got from gaf don't come true. These last couple of days are only the beginning:russ:
Can someone elucidate this for me? I honestly don't understand this line of thinking in regards to the pre order numbers favoring PS4.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Can someone elucidate this for me? I honestly don't understand this line of thinking in regards to the pre order numbers favoring PS4.
The real question is why do Sony stans dikk get hard over pre-order numbers? Both will sell out pre-order are not.