The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
you a 4 nigs talking about " I don't know why no one want the the ps4,xbox is the best and lolz killzone" I guess whatever keeps you safe from 11/15
Go help your PS4 brethren in the Ps4 thread they need help :lolbron:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh man the denial running through this page is :blessed:
So you read this page, see people excited about Xbox One and felt offended by it :russ:
cop the xbox first then... ps4 next year when the heat drops
Tell me, Friend :shaq: What games are you talking about? No way a naughtydawg game is released next year since they haven't even announced one yet. So what is dropping next year?

Infamous 3 and uh.. well :patrice:

XB1 will have Halo 5 :wow: Quantum Break :whew: Titanfall :damn: Below :tu: Spark :blessed: Killer Instinct Season 2 :whoo:
Sunset Overdrive :ahh:

Sony could add The Last Guardian and Uncharted 4 and it would still pale in comparison to that Xbox list (Tru Story)
So I guess you hoping for 2015 :heh:
you a 4 nigs talking about " I don't know why no one want the the ps4,xbox is the best and lolz killzone" I guess whatever keeps you safe from 11/15
How about you tell us why anyone would want a PS4? You don't care for Killzone, your not known for racing games either
So you must really be hyped for Knack :stopitslime:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Playstanleys are shook :lupe:

That thread on GAF personifies why, even though I buy more Sony shyt than 95% of the people in that motherfukking thread, I can't kick it with them. They fukking turn on their own and behave like psychotic people. People flipping the fukk out, it's a battle royale in that bytch.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That thread on GAF personifies why, even though I buy more Sony shyt than 95% of the people in that motherfukking thread, I can't kick it with them. They fukking turn on their own and behave like psychotic people. People flipping the fukk out, it's a battle royale in that bytch.

which thread? I have a account but rarely use it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
e3 2014 friend :blessed:
Where they will show a trailer with no gameplay of Uncharted 4: Where Bosses are optional
Then you'll actually see some gameplay of The Order and it'll look about as shytty as Deep Down
They'll also announce a patch to DriveClub that makes the textures look less Muddy :ahh: