The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can someone elucidate this for me? I honestly don't understand this line of thinking in regards to the pre order numbers favoring PS4.

That's cause your brain is fogged by stanary.

First off NO ONE knows the true preorder numbers. With so many retailers and so many ways to order the systems it's impossible for anyone to know exactly how many of each has been preordered.

Secondly the preorders don't even matter. We all know both system will sell out this Christmas, so it doesn't matter how many are preordered it only matters how many are manufactured.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Breh, I came into this thread and seen the same 3-4 nikkas circle jerking to Xbox One fluff and then simultaneously bringing up PS4 and how it's doomed and whatnot when no one was even talking about PS4. PS4 run you nikkas, ask @ChrisDorner
Ps4 been name dropped in this thread so many times it's ridiculous

Then they wanna accuse US of doing that :heh:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Ps4 been name dropped in this thread so many times it's ridiculous

Then they wanna accuse US of doing that :heh:
That because we feel pity for yall! Really? You not going to act like the first half of the PS4 thread is mostly making fun of MS and X1. Its funny when yall do it its all ok, but we we do it yall cry foul. lol

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
its great that MS is doing tours and demoing their console. I was already sold but getting hands on put my mind at ease with the new controller and raised the excitement for KI. would be nice to try PS4 for the fukk of it, but I don't think they showing it off like that. with that said, my canuck brehs and lurkers, they are demoing X1 at FutureShop and Best Buy now so you don't have to stand outside in the middle of the street to play Forza and KI like I did :blessed:

http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/playxboxone

was going to Eatons Centre tomorrow anyways :smugbiden:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
this thread got me back hyped as fukk for the xbox one, im copping for sure, probably gon get madden(its gon be 10 dollars), battlefield, and KI

and man that driving wheel made me want to buy forza and im not even a racing sim fan like that :wow: brehs its bout to get real this gen

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:ohmy::wow:

iMShDdnk8t5a2.gif

iQJbx1548NFFh.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats gonna happen is ALOT of people are gonna cop PS4 off the name alone, buy knack and killzone, Finish it in a month and sit around either playing the same games you can get on both systems or waiting on a sony "exclusive" to drop

While Xbox users have 3-4 exclusives titles, followed up with 2 for sure triple A titles in 2014 ( project spark/titan fall)

Every game that is played online should run 100 times better on live too.... so the scrub FPS can't stick to ps4 while the rest move on to xbox, same with those who play fighting games. Xbox is once again going to the be system to play games online with.

What does sony have in its back pocket, I really can't think of a reason to choose ps4 over xbox1?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
X1 has a weak launch line up! That what the sony stans keep trying to tell themselves.
them nikkaz not even worth addressing no more.X1 had the better games since e3 don't matter what was delayed.I won't mention another word about Sony I don't give a fukk about they system.Back to focusing on Xbox 1:blessed: