6dd57a91-49d6-487e-adf7-d0d1d3b04a30.jpg

b7710593-e56c-43fe-9592-adb5786f0dcb.jpg

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
That thread on GAF personifies why, even though I buy more Sony shyt than 95% of the people in that motherfukking thread, I can't kick it with them. They fukking turn on their own and behave like psychotic people. People flipping the fukk out, it's a battle royale in that bytch.
Damn they are shook, they canceling pre-orders, fighting each other damn. :smh:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Xbox One’s Azure Cloud Computing Solution Ranked #1, Beats Out Amazon S3
Despite being relatively new, Microsoft’s Cloud computing solution has a strong edge.

16th, Oct. 2013 | Posted In News | By Ravi Sinha| Follow This Author @splitscreener

Still not convinced about Azure, the Xbox One’s Cloud computing solution? Enterprise storage company Nasuni has recently published a very interesting white paper on the state of cloud storage, and has determined that among Cloud Storage Providers, Microsoft’s Azure has beaten out the previous top solution, Amazon S3.

From the white paper: “In our 2012 report, tests demonstrated that Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure Blob Storage were the two strongest players in the market and that, although other offerings showed potential, they had not yet matured enough for use in enterprise storage solutions.

“This year, our tests revealed that Microsoft Azure Blob Storage has taken a significant step ahead of last year’s leader, Amazon S3, to take the top spot. Across three primary tests (performance, scalability and stability), Microsoft emerged as a top performer in every category. Even though Azure has not been in the market as long as S3 and does not have nearly the same volume of storage under management, it is clear that Microsoft’s investments in Azure are starting to pay dividends and that the technology they are providing to the market is second to none.”

While Microsoft has been called out in the past regarding the “hundreds of thousands” of Azure servers it will be providing for the Xbox One, the actual reports don’t lie. Despite being relatively new, Azure has risen to the very top of the pile to become the number one Cloud Storage Provider. Where does that leave Sony? We’ll soon find out when the Xbox One launches on November 22nd.

Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-ones-azu...ked-1-beats-out-amazon-s3#8kioLAGYFMZrkmvg.99
:ohhh::mjpls:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Xbox One’s Azure Cloud Computing Solution Ranked #1, Beats Out Amazon S3
Despite being relatively new, Microsoft’s Cloud computing solution has a strong edge.

16th, Oct. 2013 | Posted In News | By Ravi Sinha| Follow This Author @splitscreener

Still not convinced about Azure, the Xbox One’s Cloud computing solution? Enterprise storage company Nasuni has recently published a very interesting white paper on the state of cloud storage, and has determined that among Cloud Storage Providers, Microsoft’s Azure has beaten out the previous top solution, Amazon S3.

From the white paper: “In our 2012 report, tests demonstrated that Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure Blob Storage were the two strongest players in the market and that, although other offerings showed potential, they had not yet matured enough for use in enterprise storage solutions.

“This year, our tests revealed that Microsoft Azure Blob Storage has taken a significant step ahead of last year’s leader, Amazon S3, to take the top spot. Across three primary tests (performance, scalability and stability), Microsoft emerged as a top performer in every category. Even though Azure has not been in the market as long as S3 and does not have nearly the same volume of storage under management, it is clear that Microsoft’s investments in Azure are starting to pay dividends and that the technology they are providing to the market is second to none.”

While Microsoft has been called out in the past regarding the “hundreds of thousands” of Azure servers it will be providing for the Xbox One, the actual reports don’t lie. Despite being relatively new, Azure has risen to the very top of the pile to become the number one Cloud Storage Provider. Where does that leave Sony? We’ll soon find out when the Xbox One launches on November 22nd.

Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-ones-azu...ked-1-beats-out-amazon-s3#8kioLAGYFMZrkmvg.99
:ohhh::mjpls:
@satam55 bring your ass in here b b b but Amazon and rackspace are better lol :smugbiden:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
cop the xbox first then... ps4 next year when the heat drops

too me the xbox launch lineup is better imo and like the entertainment part of the xbox it had me :noah:

we all know sony's exclusive line up that they have which will hit it later.

im really curious what xbox one has for later down the line on the exclusive something tells me they know they need more and better exclusives and they gonna drop em on E3 to sway people

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where they will show a trailer with no gameplay of Uncharted 4: Where Bosses are optional
Then you'll actually see some gameplay of The Order and it'll look about as shytty as Deep Down
They'll also announce a patch to DriveClub that makes the textures look less Muddy :ahh:

Deep Down looks bad outside of that fire.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
too me the xbox launch lineup is better imo and like the entertainment part of the xbox it had me :noah:

we all know sony's exclusive line up that they have which will hit it later.

im really curious what xbox one has for later down the line on the exclusive something tells me they know they need more and better exclusives and they gonna drop em on E3 to sway people
Bruh, next year we get these already announced games. All these were announced at E3 2013
Titanfall
Quantum Break
Sunset Overdrive
Halo 5
Below
Spark
Kinect Sports: Rivals

How is that not an already :mindblown: lineup for 2014?

Best sony can do is delay a couple of games til next year, and rush a couple of games that would have landed in 2015 to fall of next year
The end result is gonna be Twisted Metal PS3 status bruh :scusthov:
Deep Down looks bad outside of that fire.
Dat fiyah :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, yea... you can get all the way the fukk outa here with this hypocritical shyt :russ: :camby::camby::camby:

:uFURIOUS: :umad:
Breh, I came into this thread and seen the same 3-4 nikkas circle jerking to Xbox One fluff and then simultaneously bringing up PS4 and how it's doomed and whatnot when no one was even talking about PS4. PS4 run you nikkas, ask @ChrisDorner

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, I came into this thread and seen the same 3-4 nikkas circle jerking to Xbox One fluff and then simultaneously bringing up PS4 and how it's doomed and whatnot when no one was even talking about PS4. PS4 run you nikkas, ask @ChrisDorner
:comeon:
I'm not even gonna look, but I'm sure you've mentioned Xbox or Microsoft in the ps4 thread multiple times.

fukk up outa here with this hypocritical shyt :camby:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
breh I swear you Sony stans are the biggest hypocrites on here.Sony nikkaz been trolling this thread since it was started fukk outta here wit that shyt:camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah I don't think I mentioned Xbox in the PS4 thread. I hardly posted in there.
:duck:

:skip:

I get on my facebook and see this from a friend on my timeline. Funny thing is a week ago or so they was cheering the Xbox One on but I think they wasn't aware of the actual information.
Xbox One is finished. This is a guy I used to work with and we played GoW1 and Halo 3 heavy back in the good ole' days. That Xbox None news must've tipped him over the edge.

:camby: