R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Popular Mechanics

The 10 Breakthrough Products of 2013

mZwJkih.jpg

Xbox One ($499)

Some products are evolutionary, others are revolutionary. The Xbox One is both. The most notable improvement is the new Kinect sensor, which is integral to the operation of the console. It can see in total darkness, track the fine movements of your hands and muscles, and even sense your heartbeat. Gamers may have taken issue with the Xbox One's price ($500) and paywall restrictions (some features require a $50 per year subscription), but technologically it's a huge upgrade from its predecessor. The platform is so advanced that developers have barely begun to grasp all its possibilities.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gadgets/news/the-10-breakthrough-products-of-2013#slide-9

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
yup. We could probably make an official X1 Coli twitch page and have tournaments and shyt streamed there so everything is archived on one page

Finally could get tourneys on the coli brehs :wow: almost a month away, Killer Instinct looks like it'll be that game, I know I will be getting that work :to:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
just got back from comic con Killer Instinct was being played loved what I saw.Can't wait till this drops:wow:
playing it again tomorrow myself :lolbron:

I would have a day one advantage over y'all but I don't think I'll get the console shipped day one anyways.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
reminds me to put my preorder down. they need to hurry up and show what we are getting in terms of the costumes and whatnot that are coming with the Ultra Edition. they mentioned showing KI1 for the next stream on Thursday, hopefully they reveal Orchid and everything else too