The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yeah that next gen Battlefied 4 looks proper. Been playing the beta on 360, shyt looks like a PS1 game

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
final version won't look that bad.Wait you joining the Battlefield side?:ohhh:
the beta got me reminiscing on the fun I had with BF3, but nah, its Ghosts and KI for now. Gonna see how NFS Rivals, and the Crew turn out for racing games, might even check out Fighter Within, and I've signed up for the Project Spark beta - BF4, DR3, and ACIV will be way down the line, if ever

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:bryan:I forgot PC is the only next gen right:ohhh:
:ld:

I'm late to the PC gang, but the shyt console heads (myself included) are drooling over for Xbox 1 and PS4 has been going on for a while now on PC.

This BF4 on PC is :wow:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:ld:

I'm late to the PC gang, but the shyt console heads (myself included) are drooling over for Xbox 1 and PS4 has been going on for a while now on PC.

This BF4 on PC is :wow:
I know I want to get a PC but I don't know everything I need to build a good one.I needs tips could you build a good one with like 1200 as a budget?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know I want to get a PC but I don't know everything I need to build a good one.I needs tips could you build a good one with like 1200 as a budget?
YUUUP

That's about how much I paid for mine with a 27in monitor. If you plan on using your TV you'll be able to put together a nice rig with that budget, probably even less than that.

the-coli walked me through it too. Check out the PC Thread and ask questions. There are sites where you can piece the components together and get the price it will cost before you start copping stuff. And with Black Friday/Cyber Monday coming up (I put mine together last year around that time) you'll be able to find some dope deals.

My rig is almost a year old, and I can still run BF4 at 1080p with the fps hovering between 45 to 60... and I'm not tripping because the game isn't optimized yet so I'll get better performance when the retail drops.