The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Battlefield 4: Second Assault will be available on Xbox One at launch
First Battlefield 4 expansion pack to launch alongside Xbox One on November 22, EA confirms.
By David Scammell (@VG_Dave) On 7th Oct, 2013 at 12:16pm

Battlefield 4: Second Assault will be available to download on Xbox One on November 22, EA has confirmed to VideoGamer.com.

Though a price for the pack has yet to be confirmed, the date means that Xbox One players will be able to download Second Assault on the same day Battlefield 4 launches on the console.

The expansion pack will be available on other platforms at a later date.

Battlefield 4: Second Assault, not to be confused with pre-order freebie China Rising, features four classic Battlefield 3 maps re-imagined in Frostbite 3. Each map will also feature a new 'Levolution twist'.

The expansion pack will be debuted during a live USA. vs. Europe competition on November 1.

The full achievement list for Battlefield 4 leaked earlier today, but be aware of huge story spoilers if you want to take a look.

Source: EA UK spokesperson
http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/b..._will_be_available_on_xbox_one_at_launch.html
Don't know how true this is because I thought China Rising was the first DLC but either way :dj2::blessed:

:leon:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Battlefield 4: Second Assault will be available on Xbox One at launch
First Battlefield 4 expansion pack to launch alongside Xbox One on November 22, EA confirms.
By David Scammell (@VG_Dave) On 7th Oct, 2013 at 12:16pm

Battlefield 4: Second Assault will be available to download on Xbox One on November 22, EA has confirmed to VideoGamer.com.

Though a price for the pack has yet to be confirmed, the date means that Xbox One players will be able to download Second Assault on the same day Battlefield 4 launches on the console.

The expansion pack will be available on other platforms at a later date.

Battlefield 4: Second Assault, not to be confused with pre-order freebie China Rising, features four classic Battlefield 3 maps re-imagined in Frostbite 3. Each map will also feature a new 'Levolution twist'.

The expansion pack will be debuted during a live USA. vs. Europe competition on November 1.

The full achievement list for Battlefield 4 leaked earlier today, but be aware of huge story spoilers if you want to take a look.

Source: EA UK spokesperson
http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/b..._will_be_available_on_xbox_one_at_launch.html
Don't know how true this is because I thought China Rising was the first DLC but either way :dj2::blessed:

Do people even play BF on Xbox? I know it's a ghost town on 360... so Dice/EA doing this is interesting. We all know PS4 is going to have the larger install base for this game when comparing the 2 consoles so it's honestly dumb as shyt that they're giving this DLC to One owners first.

Who's copping BF4 for their Xbox?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Do people even play BF on Xbox? I know it's a ghost town on 360... so Dice/EA doing this is interesting. We all know PS4 is going to have the larger install base for this game when comparing the 2 consoles so it's honestly dumb as shyt that they're giving this DLC to One owners first.

:what:ghost town it sold over 7 million units on 360:beli:actually sold more than PS3 version but that's true for every multiplat game this gen:laugh:

Last edited:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

Where are you getting this logic from? Ghost town? :dwillhuh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove

How much activity does KZ3 have on PSN?

It was stupid of playstaion to bring out a sequel to that game at launch, wasn't it?

Just played in a full lobby yest :win:

Compare multiplats to first party titles breh. Its known that BF3 has more support/better community on PS3 then Xbox360

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just played in a full lobby yest :win:
Probably :duck: but I can't prove it. What I do know is that the killzone 3 lobbies have been fairly empty for a couple years now.

Compare multiplats to first party titles breh. Its known that BF3 has more support/better community on PS3 then Xbox360
Don't know where you got this nonsense from. The game sold better on Xbox 360 and its currently being ruined by hackers on PSN. But i guess that doesn't matter :manny: