The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Just look at the posts on here. Sony fans would much rather play any shooter(including halo)other than killzone
:ufdup:

Proof? Because if I recall, there is an official Killzone thread on here. As far as a Forza, DR3 or any other Xthot eclusive thread

katt-williams-i-ll-wait-o.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Proof? Because if I recall, there is an official Killzone thread on here. As far as a Forza, DR3 or any other Xthot eclusive thread

katt-williams-i-ll-wait-o.gif
Every shooter from last gen has a much larger presence on here than killzone. And the KZ:SF thread is just goldenglove talking to himself for a few pages. When the game comes out it will be forgotten as usual and y'all will be playing bf4 with its better/larger PSN community.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No. But to say KZ is nothing new or its the same when elements of TF appeared in KF is real :usure:
I never claimed TF was fresh and new. It's more of an evolution of the genre than something new.

is he lying? :mjpls:

Yeah he's lying. The "mechs" in killzone are more like exoskeletons and can in no way be compared to the mechs in TF. Same goes for the jetpacks the mechanics/movement are totaly different.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I never claimed TF was fresh and new. It's more of an evolution of the genre than something new.

Yeah he's lying. The "mechs" in killzone are more like exoskeletons and can in no way be compared to the mechs in TF. Same goes for the jetpacks the mechanics/movement are totaly different.

Wait you have played TF and experienced the jetpacks :ohhh: :wow: Damn breh. While you're at it, explain to me how exactly TF evolves the FPS? Because the only true evolutionary thing I have heard from it was the removal of a SP campaign

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killzone is going to be great they should show it at some of these Expos that Titan Fall keeps winning best of show at. I mean as amazing as Killzone will be its obviously not there... cause TF keeps winning awards over it.