The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
right now its pretty clear the PS4 is destined to outsell the XB1. you'd have to really be delusional not to admit you can't see that one coming.
Is that right? :heh:
Look, your a self admitted loner. What the fukk do you know about the outside world Winb :damn:
No, seriously. I hear ya. But where the fukk do you get this from? The internet?
Cuz the internet does not = reality. Viral videos don't mean much outside of the internet
PS4 being better is a viral story, a viral way of thinking.

Here's reality, and I want you to partake in it for once. What on PS4 are YOU EXCITED ABOUT
Really, lets not talk about anything other than the games and the system features/functions

What does PS4 have that your like "Xbox don't have this"
Because I can literally go over 30 xbox one features the PS4 does not have, or has never shown off working outside of a closed environment. 30 features and/or games. Not names of games I have no idea who is making it, or how it'll come out. But real stuff you can see with your eyes.

Its not comparable. Your lying if you say they are. But I will listen to what you have to say. Lets hear it bruh :hula:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is that right? :heh:
Look, your a self admitted loner. What the fukk do you know about the outside world Winb :damn:
No, seriously. I hear ya. But where the fukk do you get this from? The internet?
Cuz the internet does not = reality. Viral videos don't mean much outside of the internet
PS4 being better is a viral story, a viral way of thinking.

Here's reality, and I want you to partake in it for once. What on PS4 are YOU EXCITED ABOUT
Really, lets not talk about anything other than the games and the system features/functions

Because I can literally go over 30 xbox one features the PS4 does not have, or has never shown off working outside of a closed environment. 30 features and/or games. Not names of games I have no idea who is making it, or how it'll come out. But real stuff you can see with your eyes.

Its not comparable. Your lying if you say they are. But I will listen to what you have to say. Lets hear it bruh :hula:
Ths xb1 cost $100 more and will struggle overseas in places like Japan. Sony damn near outsold them coming out at $600 some numbers have them outselling the 360 worldwide at this point you tell me coming out $100 cheaper what is going to stop them from the clear victory outright?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
so yeah the event was pretty cool. they had Forza there as well but it seemed like the whole T.O. fighting game community came for KI so they switched out most of the tvs. it was basically an SUV with 6 tvs hanging out the trunk.
16hl2ma.jpg
2ntcq2q.jpg
2ynl35g.jpg
the complaints I've heard about the controller I don't agree with like its too small as a whole, and the new shoulder buttons are wack. I was fine with those, my only gripe is the dpad directions had a click when you press it which will take some getting used to, and the rumble wasn't prominent enough. cool effect in Forza but I wanted to feel it more. KI definitely coppin, just wish madcatz was releasing a fightpad along with the stick as well, but I still did good with the X1 controller with some pretty cold hands

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Did Winb effectively avoid the question being posed to him? If so, then XB1 is the better system.
You can't lie your way into being a better system, you have to prove it. lets take a gander...
What on PS4 are YOU EXCITED ABOUT

His answer?
Ths xb1 cost $100 more
It also comes with a Kinect camera that is not comparable to PSeye. But what does that have to do with what you like about either system from a games or feature standpoint? Nothing? Then try again...
and will struggle overseas in places like Japan.
Is that why you like PS4, because Japan likes it? Try again again...
Sony damn near outsold them coming out at $600 some numbers have them outselling the 360 worldwide at this point you tell me coming out $100 cheaper what is going to stop them from the clear victory outright?
If that is the case, then your making a case for why the XB1 should outsell the PS4, because it cost more!!!
You have failed to even mention the PS4, all you did was go on about how the PS3 did :heh:
You neglected to speak on how sony has stopped reported systems sold and changed it to systems shipped
So how do you know they sold more? Even the numbers they claimed have been debunked.
Then the fanboys just ignore that, but remember the last "headline" and run with that.

How about, you name the PS4 games you are interested in. Cuz if you really was interested in ANY of them, you'd have named at least one. I know your not a Killzone guy, and I know you not impressed with Knack
So could you tell us all why you like PS4? Because its cheaper? The Wii-U is $100 cheaper and will actually have a bunch of games to play this fall. Is that gonna outsell PS4/XB1? No?
Why is that? If you didn't know the answer, well sir, you are part of that answer. Blind ambition is why
If I had a choice, I'd take Wii-U over a PS4 in 2013 (Story Tru)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The mods should merge this thread with the Wii U thread because of the very low amount of posts in here. Just title it next gen thread(albeit Wii U is misleading)