The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Did Winb effectively avoid the question being posed to him? If so, then XB1 is the better system.
You can't lie your way into being a better system, you have to prove it. lets take a gander...

His answer?

It also comes with a Kinect camera that is not comparable to PSeye. But what does that have to do with what you like about either system from a games or feature standpoint? Nothing? Then try again...

Is that why you like PS4, because Japan likes it? Try again again...

If that is the case, then your making a case for why the XB1 should outsell the PS4, because it cost more!!!
You have failed to even mention the PS4, all you did was go on about how the PS3 did :heh:
You neglected to speak on how sony has stopped reported systems sold and changed it to systems shipped
So how do you know they sold more? Even the numbers they claimed have been debunked.
Then the fanboys just ignore that, but remember the last "headline" and run with that.

How about, you name the PS4 games you are interested in. Cuz if you really was interested in ANY of them, you'd have named at least one. I know your not a Killzone guy, and I know you not impressed with Knack
So could you tell us all why you like PS4? Because its cheaper? The Wii-U is $100 cheaper and will actually have a bunch of games to play this fall. Is that gonna outsell PS4/XB1? No?
Why is that? If you didn't know the answer, well sir, you are part of that answer. Blind ambition is why
If I had a choice, I'd take Wii-U over a PS4 in 2013 (Story Tru)
This is coming from someone who owns a PS3 and a 360, has owned both since they launched. someone who will own both an Xbox One and PS4. if i had to choose one i'd choose the PS4.
it has better hardware and the libraries are gonna be 80%+ of the same games and to me Sony has a more diverse catalog of exclusive first party titles than Microsoft.

you're talking about name a PS4 game i'm excited about dog i can't name an Xbox One game i'm excited about in the launch library. i'm not buying either of these systems on a short sighted launch line up they're 10 year purchases.
i own 34 games for my PS3 that are all console exclusive (6 of those are HD remakes of Sony games) i own 15 Xbox 360 games that are console exclusive and this is from a gamer that owns about 150 physical games currently. i don't trade my games in i just keep them so life of both systems this is all the games i accrued. you do the numbers and see which system it made more sense for me to buy and which one in the future it'll make more sense for me to buy.

nobody really gives a shyt about Kinect hence them forcing it because they know if it was optional the majority wouldn't buy it and developers wouldn't embrace it the same.

all console makers report systems shipped to retail partners as systems sold because from their perspective when a retail partner has purchased a system its sold. if you're gonna bytch about things get it right. Sony was reporting systems manufactured as sold.

here's the deal you're like a republican. your argument is always gonna be pro-Xbox. in fact i can't even recall the last time you criticized them about anything.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
ogx0.jpg

Not pictured
Time and Eternity
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD

v4p0.jpg

Not Pictured
Magnacarta 2

that's just to show you i'm not pulling this outta my ass.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is coming from someone who owns a PS3 and a 360, has owned both since they launched. someone who will own both an Xbox One and PS4. if i had to choose one i'd choose the PS4.
it has better hardware and the libraries are gonna be 80%+ of the same games and to me Sony has a more diverse catalog of exclusive first party titles than Microsoft.

you're talking about name a PS4 game i'm excited about dog i can't name an Xbox One game i'm excited about in the launch library. i'm not buying either of these systems on a short sighted launch line up they're 10 year purchases.
i own 34 games for my PS3 that are all console exclusive (6 of those are HD remakes of Sony games) i own 15 Xbox 360 games that are console exclusive and this is from a gamer that owns about 150 physical games currently. i don't trade my games in i just keep them so life of both systems this is all the games i accrued. you do the numbers and see which system it made more sense for me to buy and which one in the future it'll make more sense for me to buy.

nobody really gives a shyt about Kinect hence them forcing it because they know if it was optional the majority wouldn't buy it and developers wouldn't embrace it the same.

all console makers report systems shipped to retail partners as systems sold because from their perspective when a retail partner has purchased a system its sold. if you're gonna bytch about things get it right. Sony was reporting systems manufactured as sold.

here's the deal you're like a republican. your argument is always gonna be pro-Xbox. in fact i can't even recall the last time you criticized them about anything.
Bruh, nobody gives a fukkin shyt what you got first off... sit yo ass down :sitdown:
I been gaming since Atari, you owning systems I also have owned means what?
I actually play the games with the members of this community over the years. You? Not so much
Posting links to games you own, don't make you intelligent. All I asked you was what PS4 games are there that has YOU SAYING PS4 is the system to buy over XB1. When I asked you that, you went on to talk about everything BUT PS4 GAMES :laff:
Posting pictures of XB & PS3 games still doesn't answer the question (the reason why your replying)

And lets not forget your track record.. Wii never being caught, Wii-U selling well
You know exactly what I said, and even tho I was 100% correct. Has nothing to do with the topic at hand
I stopped after 4/5lines cuz you was dodging. Let me see if you finally addressed it...

Ok, seen you still haven't address the topic yet :bryan: So since you REFUSE to even speak on it
I'll debunk your next rant..
That was a line liars said years ago to make an excuse for PS3 hiding systems sold :snoop:
Thats never been the case. I was working at funcoland (now gamestop) and they do not own the systems they have in store. They return them if they needed to, or faulty/etc. Its not considered a buy, a sale. Its considered shipped.

then I think Rekka was the one who said "They can't keep track of how many they ship" :what:
Every store knows how many they getting in stock before they ship to them. They keep exact numbers
And if a place didn't want to sell them anymore, they return them to the factory. Now you know, stop the lying bruh cuz I'm deeper in the game than you even THINK you are :win:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And one other thing @winb83
You saying you played/have 150+ games isn't a good thing
What that shows me is you have too many games to enjoy the ones you do have.
Most people understand this once they join the Mod Squad, they have everything, and don't feel like playing anything

But when you didn't have it like that? Whatever game you had, you'd play the shyt out of it and love it
Good games need to prove it to you faster now, not a good thing in terms of evaluating

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok, seen you still haven't address the topic yet :bryan: So since you REFUSE to even speak on it
I'll debunk your next rant..

That was a line liars said years ago to make an excuse for PS3 hiding systems sold :snoop:
Thats never been the case. I was working at funcoland (now gamestop) and they do not own the systems they have in store. They return them if they needed to, or faulty/etc. Its not considered a buy, a sale. Its considered shipped.

then I think Rekka was the one who said "They can't keep track of how many they ship" :what:
Every store knows how many they getting in stock before they ship to them. They keep exact numbers
And if a place didn't want to sell them anymore, they return them to the factory. Now you know, stop the lying bruh cuz I'm deeper in the game than you even THINK you are :win:
i answered your question.

all console manufactures report shipped on their financial reports. Sony was manufacturing units and counting them as shipped before they were actually shipped. none of the console manufactures report units sold to end users (customers) on their fiscal reports.how you gonna talk about something and not even have the story straight?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preordered mine off the XBOX dashboard. Day1 edition.

Just curioys, you guys who didn't order from the dashboard...why?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Battlefield 4: Second Assault will be available on Xbox One at launch
First Battlefield 4 expansion pack to launch alongside Xbox One on November 22, EA confirms.
By David Scammell (@VG_Dave) On 7th Oct, 2013 at 12:16pm

Battlefield 4: Second Assault will be available to download on Xbox One on November 22, EA has confirmed to VideoGamer.com.

Though a price for the pack has yet to be confirmed, the date means that Xbox One players will be able to download Second Assault on the same day Battlefield 4 launches on the console.

The expansion pack will be available on other platforms at a later date.

Battlefield 4: Second Assault, not to be confused with pre-order freebie China Rising, features four classic Battlefield 3 maps re-imagined in Frostbite 3. Each map will also feature a new 'Levolution twist'.

The expansion pack will be debuted during a live USA. vs. Europe competition on November 1.

The full achievement list for Battlefield 4 leaked earlier today, but be aware of huge story spoilers if you want to take a look.

Source: EA UK spokesperson
http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/b..._will_be_available_on_xbox_one_at_launch.html
Don't know how true this is because I thought China Rising was the first DLC but either way :dj2::blessed:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
pre ordered mine from gamestop with 2k, COD ghosts(might switch to battlefield) and going to get KI when it drops on the dashboard