The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I didn't get to play the X One earlier :upsetfavre:

I didn't preorder either, Gamestop told me they're re-opening preorders this month
don't mess with Gamestop at this point. try Walmart or Sams. Walmart just opened preorders about a little over a month ago in-store and Sams just recently.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
PS4 Thread has a 5 star rating with more than DOUBLE X1's posts.

X1 has 3 stars with half of PS4's posts.

:patrice: :ohhh:

PS4 thread has been open for almost twice as long.

Xbox One news always gets their own thread, where they do enormous numbers.

Sony stan population overwhelms Xbots on this forum. The Arcadium rating curve grants Xbox related threads at minimum 2 extra stars, depending how furious those of japanese persuasion carry themselves. :mjpls:

Trust, we ain't worried bout nothin :dj2:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Whats gonna be your excuse when PS4 outsells the Xb1
Unless you have a CLUE on how many systems either can produce, what the hell are you even saying bruh :heh:
I could give a shyt which system you "think" will sell more. The reality is they'll both sell out
Actually, we know the Xbox will sell out. PS3's where chillin in stores, reselling systems was not profitable for PS3
Regardless, only thing that matters is what system has the better games to play
Killer Instinct for $40 comes with Killer Instinct 1 arcade version as well, lets not forget that :whew:

With online play :blessed:

BF4:Optimized via DX11.1 version :banderas:

RYSE looking like a ghat damn movie :ahh:

Spark, Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, Below, Forza 5, D4, Quantum Break, Halo 5
Then if I wanna name games unannounced like sony fans do, Gears of War next gen :wow:
Dedicated servers :win:
Cloud powered gaming :leon:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Unless you have a CLUE on how many systems either can produce, what the hell are you even saying bruh :heh:
I could give a shyt which system you "think" will sell more. The reality is they'll both sell out
Actually, we know the Xbox will sell out. PS3's where chillin in stores, reselling systems was not profitable for PS3
Regardless, only thing that matters is what system has the better games to play
Killer Instinct for $40 comes with Killer Instinct 1 arcade version as well, lets not forget that :whew:

With online play :blessed:

BF4:Optimized via DX11.1 version :banderas:

RYSE looking like a ghat damn movie :ahh:

Spark, Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, Below, Forza 5, D4, Quantum Break, Halo 5
Then if I wanna name games unannounced like sony fans do, Gears of War next gen :wow:
Dedicated servers :win:
Cloud powered gaming :leon:

right now its pretty clear the PS4 is destined to outsell the XB1. you'd have to really be delusional not to admit you can't see that one coming.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@PS4 don't forget Fable Legends :banderas:

This is the next big Fable game that is going to be out for five to ten years so it needs to be big, it needs to be interesting. There needs to be a lot of stuff to do, it needs to integrate all the cloud and Xbox One features so we keep our community alive and growing. So yeah, it's big and ambitious, but it needs to be because it's going to be around a long time.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-09-13-into-the-lions-den-the-team-behind-fable-legends

• Dap
Reactions: PS4