Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
pretty good article on the UI
http://www.destructoid.com/xbox-one-interface-is-clean-uncluttered-262315.phtml

snippet
A favorites list lets you pick your closest buddies to keep up with. They show up first, prioritizedby the system.

The Xbox One can run four apps at the same time in the background. Switching between them is not unlike how it would work on your mobile phone. It's instant. Hitting the X button on the controller takes you back to your home screen, where you'll see four boxes that represent the apps or games running. Pick from any of them to jump right in.
:ohhh:

Another thing I read was the Upload Studio dvr clip sharing will only be on Xbox Live, with Youtube and Facebook added post launch. Didn't even know that was an option.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

snippet

Another thing I read was the Upload Studio dvr clip sharing will only be on Xbox Live, with Youtube and Facebook added post launch. Didn't even know that was an option.

That upload studio is gonna be piff. Think about being able to snap someones video walkthrough to the side of the screen to find secrets/collectables while your playing the game.:blessed:

Or watching Killer instinct combos/strategie videos and trying to pull them off yourself in training mode:ohlawd:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That upload studio is gonna be piff. Think about being able to snap someones video walkthrough to the side of the screen to find secrets/collectables while your playing the game.:blessed:

Or watching Killer instinct combos/strategie videos and trying to pull them off yourself in training mode:ohlawd:

:banderas:

Wish I coulda used something like this for Marvel. Snap in a repeating clip of a hard combo. Reading a combo list doesn't do much for timing.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

snippet

Nice way to separate real friends from gamers met online/ingame. Will this be the only way to organize friends? I'd like multi group options or a way to add personal "notes" to their gamertag. I forget who some people are or how we met :pachaha: I like to be organized :manny:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
:banderas:

Wish I coulda used something like this for Marvel. Snap in a repeating clip of a hard combo. Reading a combo list doesn't do much for timing.
well, if you're coppin Ultra SF4 in 2014, you can use the HDMI-in for the 360 and snap Youtube or Upload same way :banderas:

Not really interested in Ultra SF4 but I never have the willpower to turn down a fighting game
Nice way to separate real friends from gamers met online/ingame. Will this be the only way to organize friends? I'd like multi group options or a way to add personal "notes" to their gamertag. I forget who some people are or how we met :pachaha: I like to be organized :manny:
not at launch but they are workin on it

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/08/05/ask-microsoft-anything-about-xbox-one
Can you organize your now-expanded Friends List into categories? i.e. “College buddies,” “Friends from work,” etc.

WHITTEN: You’ll see us add more in this area in the future. At launch, you’ll have your expanded list of friends and the ability to mark favorites so that it is fast and easy to play with the friends you care about most.