The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

Nice how the game continues to play in a preview window while you return to the dashboard

Why is there so much dislike for showing the dashboard for the XB1..is the console war that serious?:what:

The dashboard look pretty simple and easy to understand but i need to see more tho :patrice:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
My god who gives a fukk? :mindblown:

How does this improve gaming?

you mean like espn alerts

7297_36881.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh? Then why are they not dropping kinnect-less bundles if they were listening so well?
Because its not a one way street, they listening to your suggestions, not your dumbass demands :ufdup:
Kinect is essential to the xbox experience so a kinectless version was NEVER an option
Once you actually get one in your possession, you'll then understand why Kinect needs to be there.
If you can't understand that, why the fukk are you in an Xbox One thread :wtf:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you mean the one on pc and xbox 360 also? that game?

:umad:
When did the PS3 or PS4 or PS Vita start calling themselves PC or Xbox 360?
You sir are not a PC stan, you are a PS Stan. Whenever you take L's, you talk up the PC angle
That doesn't then negate the fact that Xbox ONE and 360 has the game YOU WANT :umad:

Every F2P game coming to PS4 is already on PC, but that didn't stop you guys from naming them as assets
So reality is :uFURIOUS:

But please, continue posting like a madman :bryan:

AND I DIDN'T SEE THE VIDEO, WHAT WAS IT :to:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How'd He Get The System?
probably a developer or something. having the system now would be worthless with no full games to play on it and no backwards compatibility.

there are systems out in the wild at Microsoft stores though.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I havent been able to create a thread for the last hour so ima put this here

Injustice free for xbox details inside...

First create a Hotmail account, and sign up on xbox.com when you sign up set your region to Costa Rica, then recover the account on your xbox and search for injustice, and it will be free, the menu will be in Spanish tho, look for juegos and apliconciones and then buscar spelling might be off but yeah...

Also, you might be able to just use your own account, and migrate it, search bing or Google on how to migrate your account

I dont know how long it will last :eat:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I havent been able to create a thread for the last hour so ima put this here

Injustice free for xbox details inside...

First create a Hotmail account, and sign up on xbox.com when you sign up set your region to Costa Rica, then recover the account on your xbox and search for injustice, and it will be free, the menu will be in Spanish tho, look for juegos and apliconciones and then buscar spelling might be off but yeah...

Also, you might be able to just use your own account, and migrate it, search bing or Google on how to migrate your account

I dont know how long it will last :eat:

what kind of MacGuyver shyt is this? :what: