The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I gave Ryse a shot and got bored pretty quick. I only managed about 2 hours and made it to the jungle level. This was on PC.
Yeah, I just passed that, and i think I'm going to uninstall the game. The graphics are amazing, but it's repetitive, and the story is wack.

we need a real roman army game

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah, I just passed that, and i think I'm going to uninstall the game. The graphics are amazing, but it's repetitive, and the story is wack.

we need a real roman army game
The story is good, gets better as the game goes on
And its not a looong game either so you might as well enjoy the ride. Play it on the hardest difficulty as well bruh
Ryse sucks
If RYSE sucks, so does Batman. They the same exact games, one just has more gadgets. Gameplay is identical
Well, the fighting which is the majority of the game :francis:

RYSE 2 if it ever drops, I expect cloud powered worlds :mjpls:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Batman wore on me too, but the novelty of being Batman and seeing his villains is > random Barbarians. They dont even have a lot of bosses in Ryse, and i'm a good bit in the game

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What are all the Xbox brehs playing for multiplayer? I don't see anybody on anything on the green side. :dwillhuh:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What multiplayer games you playing?
Titanfall right now.

Is Forza fun for people not really into racers like that? I got Driveclub but I haven't been able to really get into it :patrice:

Ori & The Blind Forest though. May have to put this above Guacamelee! :banderas:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Titanfall right now.

Is Forza fun for people not really into racers like that? I got Driveclub but I haven't been able to really get into it :patrice:

Ori & The Blind Forest though. May have to put this above Guacamelee! :banderas:
Ori is a beast.. I can't stop playing it. And yeah, Guacamelee was a great game. Ori I was saying better, but the content is so different that its like a different game altogether (even tho its not).

Titanfall I'm bout it if anyone wants to hop on that
Battlefield 4 is my Go To shooter these days
I also got RYSE, Fruit Ninja 2, BF Hardline, Assassins creed Unity, a few others if you looking for online.
shyt, I'll even try out iDARB if yall bout it :yeshrug:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Forza Horizon 2 is a great game. Try the demo in the store to see if you like it (if its still there).