The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I have to unplug it from the Xbox and plug it right back in. It's annoying as fukk.
The only possible solution I heard of is the hard reset move. It could be a number of things.
Could be a firmware issue that affects a small number of systems (you in the preview program?)
Regardless, a hard reset usually fixes the issue. If the problems persist, call 1800-4-my-xbox and they will run you thru a few troubleshooting moves before determining if its just your Kinect that's faulty.
And that will be covered in the warranty :francis: You just got your Xbox, they usually not that strict with dates. You can also say it started happening after your latest update thus putting the blame on them. Just remain cool, they'll take care of you. Unlike on the sony side, they not trying to get over on gamers on the greener side... usually :manny: XBL? They some stingy b*stards. But system issues they have been top notch from my experience.

Make sure you tell her you love her if you gotta send her away :to:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The only possible solution I heard of is the hard reset move. It could be a number of things.
Could be a firmware issue that affects a small number of systems (you in the preview program?)
Regardless, a hard reset usually fixes the issue. If the problems persist, call 1800-4-my-xbox and they will run you thru a few troubleshooting moves before determining if its just your Kinect that's faulty.
And that will be covered in the warranty :francis: You just got your Xbox, they usually not that strict with dates. You can also say it started happening after your latest update thus putting the blame on them. Just remain cool, they'll take care of you. Unlike on the sony side, they not trying to get over on gamers on the greener side... usually :manny: XBL? They some stingy b*stards. But system issues they have been top notch from my experience.

Make sure you tell her you love her if you gotta send her away :to:
I did notice that this shyt started when I got in the preview program. I'm about to opt out of this is the problem.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I did notice that this shyt started when I got in the preview program. I'm about to opt out of this is the problem.
I'm not having the issue, and I haven't seen anyone else here say they had it.
I wouldn't trip, they release a new update like every week these days. You can probably update your console right now bruh. I've updated mine 3x in the last 2 weeks :manny:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm not having the issue, and I haven't seen anyone else here say they had it.
I wouldn't trip, they release a new update like every week these days. You can probably update your console right now bruh. I've updated mine 3x in the last 2 weeks :manny:
It's most likely my kinect, its 3 xbox consoles now that this is doing this shyt.

I'm on the COD AW limited edition right now.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Damn my bing points would pay for that
We are eating good off all these crazy deals.

I got:
Mighty Number 9
Rare Replay
$10 Gift Card
TWO copies of Thief

for a grand total (after I get my giftcards) for $39 and I still have $30 that I can use towards more shyt later on.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can see now buying a white Xbox One was a mistake. On CL nobody will pay over $200 and on eBay after fees the best you can hope for is about $225 or so.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I can see now buying a white Xbox One was a mistake. On CL nobody will pay over $200 and on eBay after fees the best you can hope for is about $225 or so.
Why are you trying to dump it?

Got a 1TB model?

Anyway, I think I will have to call microsoft about getting this Kinect replaced. This shyt keeps randomly disconnecting and rebooting itself now. The Preview Program might have something to do with it also as this is the THIRD XB1 this is happening to. It's either the Kinect or the Preview Program :snoop:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Game night what you hoes trying to play?????? It's Friday I am going to be drunk as fukk in the house because I am on call so what yall playing?