The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I mostly play Titanfall, but I do have EA Access as well.

I got titanfall, Assassin Creed Unity, Battlefield 4, Sniper Elite, 2K and a couple others. Let me know when yall play multi and I will join.

Dead Rising is fun as shyt most fun online this next gen breh.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Playing Titanfall and snapping WWE Battleground at the same time. I didn't know I could do this shyt :krs:

This system :banderas:
I think you've turned around on it.

I'll see you on Titanfall tomorrow :demonic:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Should I get the version with Kinect? Am I seriously missing anything without it?
To put Kinect in a nutshell, the system was designed to be used with Kinect. Now they made it work without Kinect but you can't access the machine like you would WANT to without kinect. They want you to be able to go anywhere instantly with your voice. When you have that type of accessibility its hard to go back to life without it. There are so many apps/games/etc you can go to right now, and the numbers are only going to continue to grow.. especially with Windows 10 app support. Its gonna be a bytch to navigate with a controller/remote moving forward PERIOD. Microsoft had the foresight to peep this. Kinect + Cortana will make navigation simple in a complex future. Tru Story
only negative is being unable to mute the tv app when it's snapped
You can control the volume via the options menu bruh :francis:

Last edited:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
only negative is being unable to mute the tv app when it's snapped
My cable box has it's own volume so I can control it independently. Yours might as well

But I just use the volume slider in Settings - Display & sound - Volume - Sound Mixer

I keep it at the second highest since I'm usually waiting on cats in Destiny or something like that so I'll want the snapped app to be louder than the game

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
To put Kinect in a nutshell, the system was designed to be used with Kinect. Now they made it work without Kinect but you can't access the machine like you would WANT to without kinect. They want you to be able to go anywhere instantly with your voice. When you have that type of accessibility its hard to go back to life without it. There are so many apps/games/etc you can go to right now, and the numbers are only going to continue to grow.. especially with Windows 10 app support. Its gonna be a bytch to navigate with a controller/remote moving forward PERIOD. Microsoft had to foresight to peep this. Kinect + Cortana will make navigation simple in a complex future. Tru Story

You can control the volume via the options menu bruh :francis:
Speaking on Kinect, my shyt keeps turning off on its own. It's not any of my systems either, it's the Kinect.

Am I going to have to get this POS fixed? :francis: