The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I currently have 8 PS4s and 3 XBOX Ones.

I usually only keep limited editions. I saw this one for a steal and just had to cop immediately. I just need to find 2 original thumbsticks for this to keep it mint and crispy. This animal I bought it from already wore out the sticks :mjcry:
8 PS4's :dahell:

One of them better be that 20th anniversary edition :ufdup:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
8 PS4's :dahell:

One of them better be that 20th anniversary :ufdup:
I'm close to pulling the trigger on one of those soon. After I get these parts to fix 4 of these PS4s and unload one of the 5:flabbynsick::flabbynsick:GB XBOX Ones

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I know..that's why I was wondering if it was worth gettin the 1tb Xbox One when I can just buy an SSD and make it my external.
really up to you, I can't stand extra things around so a 1TB and then inevitably a 2TB model will have to be copped by me. Externals are forbidden as permanent solutions in my house. All externals are for backups and stored .in closet

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:patrice: Think I may do that. See how Battlefield 4 plays on here with this controller :krs:

Did you send that invite :lupe:
titanfall is my favorite game this Gen so far.

we had storms out here and I played for 4 hours straight.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didn't know you was on here add me Infamous973 if you tryna run
Was close to picking up BF4 for it today. Couldn't pull the trigger :to:. There were other games I haven't played yet. I may trade in Sunset Overdrive if I don't start feeling it more. The mechanics are fun but just something about it is off to me :patrice:

Bought Titanfall :shaq:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Was close to picking up BF4 for it today. Couldn't pull the trigger :to:. There were other games I haven't played yet. I may trade in Sunset Overdrive if I don't start feeling it more. The mechanics are fun but just something about it is off to me :patrice:

Bought Titanfall :shaq:
Ea access $5 its free breh that and titanfall

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:only $30 a year early access to new titles plus ish in the vault its worth the price.Battlefront early access will be:blessed:
You telling me the first place to play Battlefront is the XONE? :lupe:

I may have to get that shyt afterall :patrice: