Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
:stopitslime:

Xbox-One-PS4-size-comparison.jpg

This isnt even counting the fact that the microsoft STILL has that huge, external power supply (PS4's is built into the smaller packaging along with the more powerful hardware :wow: )

Lol at microsoft engineers
Devs can't even used the full power until 2-3 years down the line :camby:

if you don't get those two PS2 stuck together out here :camby:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
thats why they call it the xbox one.. cause its literally as big as the first xbox :wow:
Theyre going the wrong direction for sure. Lol at larger and less powerful. Oh yeah more expensive :heh: but you can watch tv though!

All early impressions say the ps4 controller is superior and the xbox's is actually worse than the 360.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
We've all read the articles that say the ps4's controller is better. Post one that says otherwise.

Theyre going the wrong direction for sure. Lol at larger and less powerful. Oh yeah more expensive :heh: but you can watch tv though!

All early impressions say the ps4 controller is superior and the xbox's is actually worse than the 360.

You be reading neogaf too much :wow:

Xbox controller going to continue to be the goat :camby:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I do have the money upfront to pick me up but I plan on preselling my preorder and paying with their money and keeping the profit. Worse come to worse I have until December 13 to actually pick the up so they should be sold by then
that's like 10Gs worth of systems. if you're selling them avoid eBay because they take like 13% of your total selling price. so if the One sells for $800 between eBay and Paypal they're taking probably like $110 cause they also charge fees on the shipping factor in sales tax that has to be paid to buy those systems and that's probably pushing $150 in profit per system you lose.

this isn't like the old days where you can sell on there. i bought a Wii U and sold it on eBay and basically broke even with eBay taking all the profits. i mean the damn thing sold for a profit but between sales tax and eBay / Paypal fees i saw none of it.

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
that's like 10Gs worth of systems. if you're selling them avoid eBay because they take like 13% of your total selling price. so if the One sells for $800 between eBay and Paypal they're taking probably like $110 cause they also charge fees on the shipping factor in sales tax that has to be paid to buy those systems and that's probably pushing $150 in profit per system you lose.

this isn't like the old days where you can sell on there. i bought a Wii U and sold it on eBay and basically broke even with eBay taking all the profits. i mean the damn thing sold for a profit but between sales tax and eBay / Paypal fees i saw none of it.

I def plan on avoiding eBay at all cost. I have some plans in the making to sell them. I'm wondering if it will be a shortage where I will be able to sell them at a nice profit.

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
Brehs have they said anything about Xbox One VGA cables? I play on a monitor, wouldn't mind playing on my LED but for FPS its strictly monitor :lupe:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna ask when you get an xbox one do we have to use the kinect cause Im not really feeling the kinect always on spy stuff. I havent been keeping up with everything xbox one I would hate to switch to ps4. I wanna stay with the Xbox cause it has a pretty nice stable of games coming out at launch .
you so realize if you have a laptop the camera is "always on" and the mic is "always on" sure you can turn it off in the settings but have you how long have you been sitting around using a laptop without turning everything off in the settings? probably years. if thats the case. you might as well leave that kinect on. there's no difference. and even when you turn the mic and cam off on a laptop. a hacker can easily hack in and turn it back on if he/she so well chose to. its not that hard at all. oh you dont have a laptop but you have a smart phone or a tablet.. the same rules apply. your phone/tablet can be easily hacked into where a person can remotely control the mic and the camera. the SPY stuff is every where. so unless you are ready to go back to using pay phones on the corner when you're out and about. and unless you're ready to sell that tablet and laptop and go back to a desktop only setup. then the SPY stuff aint going anywhere. the kinect is no different.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Brehs have they said anything about Xbox One VGA cables? I play on a monitor, wouldn't mind playing on my LED but for FPS its strictly monitor :lupe:

do you play on a crt (tube) monitor?

if the monitor supports dvi, a hdmi-dvi converter is a simple (and lossless) thing, and will look better than vga (analog)

O1rU1Jo.jpg

that's a dvi port on the left and vga on the right

edit: although you will need a device that accepts the s/pdif optical to get the audio. I've said a few times that I think this switch to full digital is gonna be a surprise and problem for many people

edit2: and I'm not sure where they're at with a headphone jack at the moment

Last edited:

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
do you play on a crt (tube) monitor?

if the monitor supports dvi, a hdmi-dvi converter is a simple (and lossless) thing, and will look better than vga (analog)

O1rU1Jo.jpg

that's a dvi port on the left and vga on the right

edit: although you will need a device that accepts the s/pdif optical to get the audio. I've said a few times that I think this switch to full digital is gonna be a surprise and problem for many people

edit2: and I'm not sure where they're at with a headphone jack at the moment
I play on this :ehh: been using it for about 3-4 years, it doesn't have a headphone jack but I get sound through Turtle Beach's I know a lot of people who have this Asus monitor, has HDMI input and 2ms response time. I'll just end up buying this one then :win:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I play on this :ehh: been using it for about 3-4 years, it doesn't have a headphone jack but I get sound through Turtle Beach's I know a lot of people who have this Asus monitor, has HDMI input and 2ms response time. I'll just end up buying this one then :win:

just get a dvi to hdmi adapter or cable. they got them at monoprice

http://www.monoprice.com/Category?c_id=102&cp_id=10231

it will look better than vga (you can use it with the 360 as well if it has an HDMI port). but like I said, audio might be an issue. what do your Turtle Beach's plug into exactly?