Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
2695740-hbo2.jpg

2695741-hbo3.jpg

WP_20141016_14_32_13_Pro.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/hbo-go-on-xbox-one-images-leak/1100-6423036/

fukk YEAH! I'm sick of using my PC to watch HBO. There is a god!

X1 is really a great multimedia machine. I hate not being able to watch ESPN since i have Direct TV

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't know how you can choose the white one over the one with the 1TB HDD.
You don't like external HDD's huh man?
Its not worth it (the upgrade) imo. You don't need to have every game you own on your HDD
I understand the "want". I often marvel at my collection on my 360's 250gb HDD that has over 100gms on it
BUT, I don't play 90 of those games. I don't play 95 of those games. I just want to play them
Same shyt with current gen. I'm only using half of my space right now. I'm not gonna play everything on there
So what Microsoft has done is make it much easier to manage your games with its cloud structure
You have free unlimited space in the cloud, thus making a bigger HDD unnecessary for the time being
Only a person who plays 15games at the same time would have issues. The rest of you bytches need to get a pet. Preferably a dog because these pussified tendencies + a cat isn't helping the situation.
So long story short, if you complaining about HDD space, you probably just need a big dog :manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't know how you can choose the white one over the one with the 1TB HDD.
I already purchased it like a month ago.

I guess I could cop external if things got crazy.... I don't see that happening but Halo got me thinking differently

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Ill stick with black
Yeah, I like the black. I could give a fukk about an achievement background. But I might try out a pic once they enable pics. But I don't think I'll like it more

Now, if you wanna game and gamble. XB1 has your back (not the same one from X360 yet)

1_esl_gaming_homescreen.png

Also the TV tuner launched today overseas. Regardless if you are interested or not, peep the video. The functionality is just a sign of things to come. What are things to come?
Well, DVR of course. You get that with the TV tuner, only a matter of time before cable allows it

They not playing outcheaaaa :banderas:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Oh, and another thing. Fantasia: Music Evolved. I tried the demo out yesterday and I have to admit
The game is pretty damn decent :patrice:

As a man, I don't feel comfortable saying I liked it :mjlol: but I did.
The demo keeps letting you try out new songs. I was 3 songs deep when I decided I had to stop before I lose all e-street cred.

Why do I have to be so manly :damn:

Game has always gotten GREAT reviews since E3 2013. I encourage you all to try the demo, I want impressions. Its a game I will mostly likely buy and blame it on the kids :lolbron: