TORONTO!
Whoever tryna play the new improved KI, holla @ me

Not mad at the grenade pressure with Orchid :ehh:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well brehs after several days of running tests and speaking to techs at MS support. We cannot figure out why I cant play for more than 10 mins without getting disconnected. Ive done all kinds of stuff, ping tests, moving the xbox away from other devices, ive even moved it in the same room as the router.

Ive put it in the DMZ, gave it a static IP, fowarded the ports.

Still nothin. Bascially all they can tell me is toio hardwire it. Which i dont find as an acceptable answer. I shouldt have to run wires all thru the house becuz stuff doesnt work properly.
hardwiring it is better anyway. if you can you should always go hard wire. no reason not to unless you really have to make it look ugly running wire thru the house. i mean look at it like this. if you have cable that cable wire is ran thru the house most times. some of it comes from outside thru the wall but the rest is stapled down real tight to the corners between the floor and the wall or the ceiling and the wall. you can do the same thing with your internet cable. But since you have such an issue. if you hardwire it and it still doesnt work. you then know its an issue with your modem. there wont be anymore guessing games.