The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Dance Central is out yall only $10 and the songs you bought on the 360 will carry over, if you bought them in a pack then it wont show as free right now, but they are working on a fix.

Not gonna lie, dance central is one of the reasons I got the one over the ps4 I love this shyt :blessed:

@Hiphoplives4eva

So are the songs from the previous Dance Central games available for purchase with Dance Central Spotlight?

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Hiphoplives4eva

So are the songs from the previous Dance Central games available for purchase with Dance Central Spotlight?
some are, as they convert them they will add more, that's what I hear, I download a ton of songs packs in the old games, but I hear if you bought songs in a pack then its not showing right now. most of the songs available now are new i think its like 10-15 old ones you can buy

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anybody got that nfl sunday ticket max that they want to let a young man use to watch his team? Add my xbox bruh:youngsabo:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
iono about this Warframe game brehs :patrice:

I don't really like it that much, but I continue to play it :manny:

any of y'all deep in this game?

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Xbox brehs... I come in peace. I got a question for those with cable, do y'all actually use the watch TV function on the One? Is it good? Or would you rather plug the STB right into the TV?

I'm asking for my roommate and myself since with just upgraded our FiOS to include TV. I'm about to pull the trigger on this $375 Xbox plus Kinect and two games and I think it would be useful having all your multimedia apps relegated to one screen. But I'm gonna ask y'all's opinion.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Xbox brehs... I come in peace. I got a question for those with cable, do y'all actually use the watch TV function on the One? Is it good? Or would you rather plug the STB right into the TV?

I'm asking for my roommate and myself since with just upgraded our FiOS to include TV. I'm about to pull the trigger on this $375 Xbox plus Kinect and two games and I think it would be useful having all your multimedia apps relegated to one screen. But I'm gonna ask y'all's opinion.
it is good, it also detects and controls your tv and possibly your stb. i haven't changed the channel on my tv since i had it, and i have a ps4...
once you get everything set up you'll see.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
iono about this Warframe game brehs :patrice:

I don't really like it that much, but I continue to play it :manny:

any of y'all deep in this game?
I am ,but i wouldn't recommend getting too deep in this game.:whoa:

Warframe is pretty much a f2p destiny(beside the graphics).:whoa:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

Lately all I watch on tv is my Blue Jays and I have it set to where it boots to TV when you turn it on. What's dope is that when I do flick around or watch the On Demand channel, I don't need my remotes cuz the Smartglass app on my phone does everything including showing a detailed TV guide. And flipping between TV and games is :banderas: it's something heads who don't have an X1 think is whatever but I love that option
I am ,but i wouldn't recommend getting too deep in this game.:whoa:

Warframe is pretty much a f2p destiny(beside the graphics).:whoa:
I've already, since that initial post, had some issues with some things that make me wanna throw it in the bushes (rank up system, controls, glitches, typical issues with f2p games). Might still play as much as possible til Destiny and give it a fair shake.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive

I use it and I love it. convenience levels are high, plus the kinect works VERY well with channel surfing/app switching.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

How can improving the watching TV experience be something you need others opinions on :wtf:
Look bruh, drop the fanboy hatred. You are about to become an Xbot, point blank period :ufdup:
Once you play them AAA games, you gonna be looking at your gaystation like :wrist:
I get the vibe you not that type of guy, you a man's man? Prove it, drop your honest opinion after you done eating...
Thank you Sony for winning so far. My XBO is getting all the dope features :blessed:
Them features were on the way regardless, but anybody who hasn't hopped on board yet is getting fed with all these deals.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

October updates

Using this update right now..it pretty good to say so myself. 4 and half star would be my rating so far... Thank you microsoft for the updates every month...just keep getting better and better..... :wow: