The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Metro Redux only like $30 too :damn:

You getting Forza Ho riz on 2?
Most likely. Comes out the same day as Persona 4 Arena Ultimax on 360 and fighting games usually take priority of my new game time. If all the brehs cop it and are heavy on the multi then I'll cop and try to join in

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Brehs if I get Destiny early, would I get banned from xbl? :lupe:

Been thinking the same since my homie got a job at a local rapestop competitor, he said as soon as the game hits storage he's giving it to me :blessed:

I'm scurred tho :lupe:

Got my 360 perma banned for playing a pirated MW2 a week early :lolbron: :sadcam:

Had like 40K Gamerscore :to:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Been thinking the same since my homie got a job at a local rapestop competitor, he said as soon as the game hits storage he's giving it to me :blessed:

I'm scurred tho :lupe:

Got my 360 perma banned for playing a pirated MW2 a week early :lolbron: :sadcam:

Had like 40K Gamerscore :to:

Same here breh, got a connect that sells early, I remember my homie getting halo 3 a week and a half early, might cop since I'll be working the week it drops @winb83 its not pirated, just a mom and pops shop that sells early, might even cop halo master chief collection early too :blessed:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Same here breh, got a connect that sells early, I remember my homie getting halo 3 a week and a half early, might cop since I'll be working the week it drops @winb83 its not pirated, just a mom and pops shop that sells early, might even cop halo master chief collection early too :blessed:

Yo if none of us get banned let's link up link up n play :lupe:

We be at lvl 12 at release date :lolbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i'm saying how would they ban you for playing the game early when its not possible to pirate it? if you're playing early you have to have a legit copy.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Im officially part of the xbox fam. I went with the kinect version and I couldnt be any happier with my choice between this and the ps4.

7C3065B6-1EB8-4C02-A8C2-C93EC15ED691_zpswj4idtqg.jpg