The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
So the new bandwidth usage setting in the settings let me know that one episode of a show (Suits in this case) is close to 2 gigs :patrice:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Diablo 3 is copped tomorrow. I'll run around and level up to get on y'all level and get the hang of it. I'll be down for some multi later on

Didn't really plan on getting it but I had fun with the Torchlight games and haven't played that style of game in awhile. Plus I need something to make that wait for Destiny a bit easier to deal with

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Diablo 3 is copped tomorrow. I'll run around and level up to get on y'all level and get the hang of it. I'll be down for some multi later on

Didn't really plan on getting it but I had fun with the Torchlight games and haven't played that style of game in awhile. Plus I need something to make that wait for Destiny a bit easier to deal with

You wont regret it :youngsabo:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
You wont regret it :youngsabo:
its pretty damn addicting :whew: don't know where the time counter is but I must have been on it all day

what are y'all playing as and what level? I'm level 16 Demon Hunter playing on Hard.

edit: @HNIC973 I beat the Skeleton King and he dropped a gift specifically for you :heh: I have no idea why

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
its pretty damn addicting :whew: don't know where the time counter is but I must have been on it all day

what are y'all playing as and what level? I'm level 16 Demon Hunter playing on Hard.

edit: @HNIC973 I beat the Skeleton King and he dropped a gift specifically for you :heh: I have no idea why

So you finally joined the club welcome:obama:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California

Lvl 20 Demon Hunter myself although I starter levelinng a Barbarian yesterday and I'm having a lot of fun

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
So you finally joined the club welcome:obama:

Yooo what Act you in breh :damn: :damn:

I was playing on my lvl 10 Barb and this ultra :demonic: beast comes into my realm and starts chasing me :damn:

Never been so shook in an action rpg ever :wow:

I tried to avenge you breh :sadcam:

Got murked myself :russ:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Yooo what Act you in breh :damn: :damn:

I was playing on my lvl 10 Barb and this ultra :demonic: beast comes into my realm and starts chasing me :damn:

Never been so shook in an action rpg ever :wow:

I tried to avenge:russ:

Still in act one:flabbynsick:
Every time I tried to hit you up it was saying "problem joining" . fukk it I will try again tomorrow.
Im about to take my ass to :snooze: