The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Really? Haven't tried it, is it free? :ohhh:
1st month is free for any "account" so you can make another account and eat :manny:
Also, they have a box with advertisements. They often give you a free month. The McDonalds ads usually do that.

Cool, might try it :ehh:

Does the One still not play mp3/4 files?

Im buying an external drive next week to back up my music library and was considering putting some on there while I'm at it.

Just borrowed Ryse from a homie, on chapter II so far game is mad cool :gladbron:
The XB1 always DID play those files bruh. You thinkin PS4
You can stream via your phone using DLNA. Every phone is DLNA compatible bruh
Or if your PC is, you can do it that way as well...
And you are enjoying RYSE the best looking game so far this gen eh
@Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde eat your hearts out :banderas: (since you not eating anyway)
Can movies be played off USB drives yet?
I don't see that being allowed, just the DLNA way. Which you could have been doing since day one
OR, and this is even better.

We all as a community could share our videos with each other via OneDrive on XB1
Just let me know when you wanna see something and I can share it with anyone on my friendslist
Xbox One Guide + One Drive = :blessed:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I have a couple of XBOX One things:

Kinect - $80 shipped
Controller - $35.80 shipped
Destiny - $50 shipped
Madden 15 - $50 shipped or $45 digital

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I am going to ask you guys an honest opinion, don't give me typical pro microsoft nonsense please. I am looking at a pretty nice bundle that I am about to buy. Should I keep the kinect? Keep in mind that I NEVER used the one on the 360...I thought it was absolutely horrible.

I know @Loose was bringing up the UI argument and that is really the only reason I am considering it. System is being copped tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

@MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Hiphoplives4eva

I just don't want to get stuck with something that I will never use.

I use it a lot. Xbox fitness is cool. And the voice controls work 90% of the time. Saying Xbox go to titanfall is much easier than navigating menus.