The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Do yall think a kinectless xbox is worth it? I dont wanna drop $399 and feel like I bought an incomplete model.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Do yall think a kinectless xbox is worth it? I dont wanna drop $399 and feel like I bought an incomplete model.

Depends on you bro, are you into motion games like kinect sports rivals n shxt?

If not you are only going to use it for voice commands and fast login (the kinect camera recognizes your face and logs in to your GT automatically seing you)

Plus at the end of the day if you really want it later down the road you can always cop it seperately.

I ended up buying the kinect version because it was only €449 brand new including Titanfall, I would have spent more for the €399 version with no games at the end of the days I pretty much got a free kinect so :manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bruh, first off don't listen to the guy above me who replied to you first.
He doesn't have an Xbox One so he can't tell you anything you couldn't tell yourself
Kinect isn't cheap by itself. Its $200 for the PC model, the console version hasn't been priced yet

But, to answer your question. That is EXACTLY what it feels like without kinect. An incomplete system

Craigslist or a pawn shop, Kinect with Camera for $300 all day long (Craigslist $350 all day long)
Ask ANYONE WHO HAS AN XBOX ONE ON HERE how they feel about it
There will be a ton of posters who rep sony/ps4 and will steer you in the wrong direction
Its immature stupid things they do over there, don't mind them. Trust me, ask any Xbox Owner and they'll all give you positive Kinect reviews

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
So to all my preview program brehs, I just checked Settings-System-Update Console and had the option of updating it. Figured I'd check there since I haven't received any of the new features for awhile. Y'all might have gotten it automatically over night or something. It's 2 gigs

Edit: don't be in a hurry to update it manually cuz the Media app isn't out yet plus tv audio is choppy. It's all over the xbox forum and they are aware

Last edited:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
So to all my preview program brehs, I just checked Settings-System-Update Console and had the option of updating it. Figured I'd check there since I haven't received any of the new features for awhile. Y'all might have gotten it automatically over night or something. It's 2 gigs

Edit: don't be in a hurry to update it manually cuz the Media app isn't out yet plus tv audio is choppy. It's all over the xbox forum and they are aware

2gigs? Mines was on 300mb:dwillhuh:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
media ap is out... you just put in a usb drive and it will prompt you... But yeah I'm not too impresed with the quality.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
2gigs? Mines was on 300mb:dwillhuh:
You might've been on a more recent version already. I still don't have the friends tab (a lot of people don't apparently) and I didn't get the prompt for the media app. The new mini guide, bandwidth usage, boot to TV, and some other stuff is there though.