StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I need to get a TE2 stick for fighters on Xbox One

The Bumpers have cost me more than one Killer Instinct Classic match

After having a TE Stick for the PS3 for so long its hard going back to pad. Add to that the TE 2 Stick is $200 dollars :sadbron:

Ima have to save up between checks and get one to get my skills sharp for Coli Game Night and Coli Tournaments

And :pacspit: madcatz for making the PS3 TE compatible with the PS4 and leaving Xbox owners in the cold having to buy 2 different sticks for 360/X1 (PS3 TE2 has a switch for PS3/PS4). I'm not paying 350+ for a stick for both Xboxes. $200 is already wallet rape for an Xbox One stick

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Coli game night and coli tournaments? :ohhh: @StarClout

It's being discussed in the other thread

@cook is looking in to setting up a Coli twitch page with a chatbox where everyone on the site can watch the festivities unfold.

I suggested two embedded twitch channels on the Coli Twitch page. One for Xbox One Game Night/Tournaments and one for PS4 Game Night/Tournaments

That way if the Xbox brehs are having a KI tourney they will be able to stream without having to share a channel when N4O plays BF4 for PS4 game night. Everyone can watch both

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It's being discussed in the other thread

@cook is looking in to setting up a Coli twitch page with a chatbox where everyone on the site can watch the festivities unfold.

I suggested two embedded twitch channels on the Coli Twitch page. One for Xbox One Game Night/Tournaments and one for PS4 Game Night/Tournaments

That way if the Xbox brehs are having a KI tourney they will be able to stream without having to share a channel when N4O plays BF4 for PS4 game night. Everyone can watch both

I must spread reputation around befo

re reppin you again :to: I've had some fun halo memories
with coli brehs and brehettes in halo 4, got to get back in shape for h2 and h3 and go back to my mlg days :blessed: sadly I don't think
@Christian3o5 will be back brehs :to: he living the good life now

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Beat Max: the Curse of Brotherhood today. Pretty solid game. Coulda been longer but whatever, it was free. I'll go back in and try to 100% it

Copped Strider now that it's half off