The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
@StarClout

There's supposed to be some announcement that game stop employees have to stay late to accommodate. Not sure if it has anything to do with X1 though.

I did hear about that. That's another reason I'm kinda worried cause last year after both E3 conferences my local GS ran out of preorder stock that same exact day for both systems (same 24 hours for PS4 cause GS was closed during Sony Conference)

Reason I'm going to GS instead of say Amazon is cause I have a shyt ton of trade credit that I can use to walk out of GS on Monday with an X1 for basically free.

That's why I figure I should go when they open which is 2 and a half hours before MS Conference

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I did hear about that. That's another reason I'm kinda worried cause last year after both E3 conferences my local GS ran out of preorder stock that same exact day for both systems (same 24 hours for PS4 cause GS was closed during Sony Conference)

Reason I'm going to GS instead of say Amazon is cause I have a shyt ton of trade credit that I can use to walk out of GS on Monday with an X1 for basically free.

That's why I figure I should go when they open which is 2 and a half hours before MS Conference
Bruh, last year pre-orders is not the same thing as this year.
This $400 system isn't about to make Xbox's be scarce imo. You'll be straight
Not sure why you guys are so hell bent on avoiding Kinect. Its the sole reason why I'm HAPPY with my XB1
If it didn't have Kinect? I'd be salty over having to wait til 2015 to have my system as powerful as the PS4

Tru Story :yeshrug:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Bruh, last year pre-orders is not the same thing as this year.
This $400 system isn't about to make Xbox's be scarce imo. You'll be straight
Not sure why you guys are so hell bent on avoiding Kinect. Its the sole reason why I'm HAPPY with my XB1
If it didn't have Kinect? I'd be salty over having to wait til 2015 to have my system as powerful as the PS4

Tru Story :yeshrug:

I got people who have the Kinect but never use it so I'll be copping one off them for free

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking disgusting...Xbox Live account gets messed up. I can't log in or nothing. I try to delete and redownload the profile and it won't work.

Now my profile is gone and everything. I can't wait till I get my PS4 and throw this pile of 360 in the trash. fukk Microsoft.:trash:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking disgusting...Xbox Live account gets messed up. I can't log in or nothing. I try to delete and redownload the profile and it won't work.

Now my profile is gone and everything. I can't wait till I get my PS4 and throw this pile of 360 in the trash. fukk Microsoft.:trash:

Wow finally got this crap to work. Recovered my profile and everything. :wow: I'm so happy. :obama:

Still copping that PS4 though. :whew:

All Star
Daps
Finally got time to hook mine up.:huhldup: What did they do to the bumpers? :damn: