Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
How is the multiplayer in Tomb Raider? I liked it on the 360
I figured if they improved it slightly it would have been a HIT
But I loved the environments..
i havent really played it, i played the story and i seen my brother play it, it didnt look much fun tho, played like uncharted online(which i didnt like), the controls to loose for me

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
6 dollars cheaper and i dont know, Id never buy that headset

Thanks though.

So what was the point of your post?
I'm really not trying to be rude but if your gonna offer info on a post especially related to better pricing shouldn't you have all the info?

I'm not sure if you know but sometimes when you see.those cheaper sellers on amazon it doesn't including shipping which most times than none equals amazon price.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
So what was the point of your post?
I'm really not trying to be rude but if your gonna offer info on a post especially related to better pricing shouldn't you have all the info?

I'm not sure if you know but sometimes when you see.those cheaper sellers on amazon it doesn't including shipping which most times than none equals amazon price.

If someones truly wants to find the cheapest deal they'll explore the option you ignored and if it's not the best deal they'll go with the original one you suggested.

You didn't do your job investigating the other options on the same page :manny: Thanks though.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
If someones truly wants to find the cheapest deal they'll explore the option you ignored and if it's not the best deal they'll go with the original one you suggested.

You didn't do your job investigating the other options on the same page :manny: Thanks though.
My apologies with shipping tiger direct is a whole 2 dollars cheaper :wow:

R8UieOt.jpg

Shut your ass up :camby:

I don't troll or argue in news threads I post news or deals.