The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
so the 1 can stream now right? if so, when titanfall drops, are yall gonna drop links to yall gameplay in here or the game thread?...

not yet the twitch app gon be available the same day as titanfall

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What's up with the Stereo Headset Adapter? Does it support chat audio with headphones that have in-line mics? If so, can I technically cop a pair of the sony golds and and use them for chat and game audio?

Is the stereo headset they're releasing powered through the controller and is the only wire needed? I need a replacement for my turtle beach PX3's since they're worthless with my PS4 and Xbox. I want to be as close to wireless as possible.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
hows the controller in comparison to the PS4 and the 360
the triggers take lil getting use, but other than that, its a lil smaller, dpad is better, pretty much the other than that imo

still take AA batteries, rechargable packs are out tho, and it uses a regular android usb to charge(or make it a wired controller)

it has impluse vibrations all over the controller, so you can feel stuff that happening better

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
not yet the twitch app gon be available the same day as titanfall
Twitch app BEEN available bruh. This newest update (from 2 days ago) was to allow live streaming
You SHOULD be able to do it now, even tho they promoting it as you can do it "With Titanfall"
I'll check it later.. bout to go talk to sampson...
hows the controller in comparison to the PS4 and the 360
Better than any other controller IMO. It did take about 2 weeks to get used to the bumper button placement
Now, I don't know how/why I ever had a problem :manny:
What's up with the Stereo Headset Adapter? Does it support chat audio with headphones that have in-line mics? If so, can I technically cop a pair of the sony golds and and use them for chat and game audio?

Is the stereo headset they're releasing powered through the controller and is the only wire needed? I need a replacement for my turtle beach PX3's since they're worthless with my PS4 and Xbox. I want to be as close to wireless as possible.
I believe you can. The latest update from 2days ago also includes a seperate update you have to do manually
Go to settins, then system. The bottom option will be to update your controller
It takes about 30sec, and it has to be connected to your system via USB to work

Then the new mic's, old mics will work. You welcome :eat:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!