Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
anyone coppin any of those headsets that just dropped? might use a gift card on the official stereo one

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
anyone coppin any of those headsets that just dropped? might use a gift card on the official stereo one
I bought the adapter by itself. I only tested my vita headphones and those work fine. Thought about getting the headset but I already have too many of them just laying around. I'm hearing they're pretty decent for the price.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Respawn guys got custom Ones from Microsoft. The sounds of the system are pretty cool.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
http://majornelson.com/2014/03/07/a-walkthrough-of-twitch-broadcast-on-xbox-one/

Above is a quick video showing you some of the features of the Twitch broadcasting app for Xbox One and how it is integrated into the system. I’ve been using the app all week to broadcast gameplay, so if you want to see what the quality of the audio and video is, then watch out some of my past broadcasts on my Twitch channel.

Twitch Broadcasting will be available for all Xbox One owners next week. To ensure you can get started right away, here are a few steps you can take now to be sure you are ready to go on the air:

How to Prepare for Twitch Broadcasting
From your computer:

• Go online to www.twitch.tv and sign up for a Twitch account.
  • In Settings, go to Channel & Videos and select Archive Broadcasts.
On your console:

• Sign into your Xbox One console and download the Twitch app.
  • You can customize your picture-in-picture to broadcast both your gameplay and yourself through Kinect.
  • In your Profile, make sure your presence is set to “online”
  • In the Settings app under “Privacy and Online Safety,” make sure the option to “See if you’re online” is set to “Everyone” and “Broadcast gameplay” is set to “Allow.”
  • Also in the Settings app under“ Privacy and Online Safety,” make sure the option to “Share content made using Kinect” is set to “Allow.”
  • In the Settings app under “Preference,” check “Allow broadcasts and Game DVR Uploads”
  • In the Settings app under “Kinect,” check “Kinect on” and to include Kinect audio in your broadcast check “Use Kinect microphone for chat.”

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
been playing more Madden 25 on the Xbox One as of late. Madden is too unrealistic. i get tired of throwing passes and having dbs who aren't in position to make a play run infront of my receivers from behind on curl routes and pick me off. all my games are mostly full of big plays. long passes, ints, and tons of sacks. how the hell teams averaging over 10 sacks a game?

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
just finished COD Ghosts campaign to put a cap on my COD playing and it was actually pretty good.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Brehs I'm most likely going to cop the game in the morning to avoid the midnight release, what are my chances of getting banned? Even if I was to just download it and wait till midnight