The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hit me dawg. I still got cod shrink wrapped just copped it today . I could return it if ppl fukkin with bf more
return COD, and wait until Tuesday for Titan Fall. I think starting next week post on here will be in TF

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hit me dawg. I still got cod shrink wrapped just copped it today . I could return it if ppl fukkin with bf more
Take COD back bruh. Battlefield 4 is the better game by most accounts. BUT, Titanfall drops on Tuesday
And everyone will be playing that, its best you go that route. Titanfall is that "it" game that you been waiting for :win:
If anyone is interested in grabbing a digital copy of Titanfall for $45 let me know.

A couple of you know I'm good for it.
Xbox One versions too?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Why would Microsoft stop the last Gen to new Gen trade ins on the second :snoop:

They should have kept this shyt going till release date of TF.

I just convinced my homie to upgrade his 360 to a one for titan fall.

Hopefully game stop give him at least 90 bucks with that 50 % trade in mark up :smh:

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
So I'm one of the only few people in here coppin the physical copy of Titanfall? :dwillhuh: Xboxwon brehs we in here to squad up :myman: My first W will be in memory of our breh @Smooth3d
Nope, I'm getting the physical copy. I sold COD, Dead Rising and Need For Speed to pay for Titanfall and maybe the headset adapter and part of Watch Dogs.

Added a couple of y'all using the profiles y'all have on Live that show up here on the Coli. If y'all haven't, do the same. I do t have a lot of friends with the One.

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
PS4 must be selling units like crazy overseas, only one of my friends got a ps4, we all rockin w/ xboxone:manny:

Add me tho, fallbacksonn

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so the 1 can stream now right? if so, when titanfall drops, are yall gonna drop links to yall gameplay in here or the game thread?...