The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh... :salute: on the TV choice.
The une 500 has a "great" rating on the input lag test when switched to game mode so it'll improve your performance when it comes to fast twitch games like BF4 and COD.

You had put me onto that site but I fukked up and started liking this sharp 60LE 650 joint...I think what I'm going to do is get a 32-40 in tv with good lag rating for my man room and put the sharp in the living. Room.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You had put me onto that site but I fukked up and started liking this sharp 60LE 650 joint...I think what I'm going to do is get a 32-40 in tv with good lag rating for my man room and put the sharp in the living. Room.
Yea, I'm thinking about getting a pc monitor to play on. Lowest lag

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Breh... :salute: on the TV choice.
The une 500 has a "great" rating on the input lag test when switched to game mode so it'll improve your performance when it comes to fast twitch games like BF4 and COD.
:krs: forreal i was gonna put it on game mode and i was looking for a tv with input lag under 30 i think they said that's good/great if it's under 30 ill put it on game mode next time i play and thanks for the re assurance breh :salute: im still gonna get that sony 4k ultra tv by the end of the year :mjpls: i saw that thing in person with my very own eyes (was watching that will/jalen smith movie) couldnt believe how awesome it looked if my eyes could nut they would have that day friend :wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Killer Instinct tournment who's down to play?Obvious 1 seed goes to @Tic Tac T O :laugh:
Sign me up.

Get+your+weapons+ready+cos+It+s+time+to+go+hunting+_de55ffc0e20b9a671778b81434525ca5.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'd say wait. I have one and it's really nothing special. At first I was floored when i could tell my xbox turn off but then I noticed I was doing that more than actually playing. Now I use my Xbox as a receiver for watching TV. :manny:

If he has the money, why wait? Who's to say what may happened down the line? He may not have it like that then.

Homey should just cop a B4, COD, 2K, DR3, and etc and play them.

Hell if anything now is a great time to master these games. The thing about when sooooo many games come out, you really can't focus on improving cuz you're so split.

I can't front, I used to be garbage online with the Halo's, COD's etc in the past cuz I don't put the time in to get better cuz I was go to something else

• Dap
Reactions: PS4