The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:wow: @ Xbox Forza Drivatars.

I have @Smooth3d on my friends list so I put on Forza and his drivatar plays against me.

That's both a GOAT feature and disturbing feature at the same time. WOW.

I don't know what to say. What better feature for a video game hobbyist who has past away other than being able to have your learned AI play forever in your likeness.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@Gifted one :salute:

It's funny these relationships you make in the most random places.

A little story. I've been an online gamer since I first placed Call of Duty 2 in my Xbox 360. Made a lot of friends and had great experiences. We had a large group of close friends, who never met each other, but played for hours every day.

I have the unfortunate luck of during that time on Xbox 360, I lost 2 friends, Iceman & Progamer. Ice was actually struck by lightning and killed. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/weather/storms/2007-03-30-deadly-lightning_n.htm

Webb knew that all too well. Through tears on Friday, she described her son as squeaky clean, never having used cigarettes, drugs or alcohol. He spoke Japanese and Spanish, had a bevy of multicultural friends and had mastered his Xbox 360 video game console.

Our friend Bullseye, who actually went to high school with him, let us know. It shook us as kids.

And Pro - killed in a car crash. With Progamer, I remember we were all playing and he told us he was coming back online later, his friend is driving him to the mall. He never came back. We found from an acquaintance we played with every now and then, who was pro's friend in real life, that he was killed. This was 4 months later, it was an utter shock, especially since we already lost Ice.

I bring this up to say, even though we don't KNOW each other outside of the internet, whether you believe it or not, if you spend more than an hour online gaming...or even forum posting, you are building relationships ...even with the trolls. Times like this really make you reflect on life and what to appreciate.

It's crazy because we always talk about, "Damn, remember Ice and Pro? They never had a chance to play these games of today"

Now it sounds trivial but because we all shared the same hobbies, form posting, to sports, to games, it helps keep their memory alive.

I know there will be a point, whether it be Titanfall, something more amazing like Destiny, or even years down the line when the new systems drop... We will have moments like "Yo...Imagine if @Smooth3d was around, he'd love this."

I know I'm ranting and all over the place but RIP @Smooth3d

& From every poster that I "Fake" hate to the people, who's posts that I respect, all of you guys are appreciated in the sense that you make this forum a place where I look forward to signing on and seeing your inputs.

Marines-21-gun-salute-camo.JPG
to the fallen Coli Breh.

:salute:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Gifted one :salute:

It's funny these relationships you make in the most random places.

A little story. I've been an online gamer since I first placed Call of Duty 2 in my Xbox 360. Made a lot of friends and had great experiences. We had a large group of close friends, who never met each other, but played for hours every day.

I have the unfortunate luck of during that time on Xbox 360, I lost 2 friends, Iceman & Progamer. Ice was actually struck by lightning and killed. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/weather/storms/2007-03-30-deadly-lightning_n.htm OUr friend Bullseye, who actually went to high school with him, let us know. It shook us as kids.

And Pro - killed in a car crash. With Progamer, I remember we were all playing and he told us he was coming back online later, his friend is driving him to the mall. He never came back. We found from an acquaintance we played with every now and then, who was pro's friend in real life, that he was killed. This was 4 months later, it was an utter shock, especially since we already lost Ice.

I bring this up to say, even though we don't KNOW each other outside of the internet, whether you believe it or not, if you spend more than an hour online gaming...or even forum posting, you are building relationships ...even with the trolls. Times like this really make you reflect on life and what to appreciate.

It's crazy because we always talk about, "Damn, remember Ice and Pro? They never had a chance to play these games of today"

Now it sounds trivial but because we all shared the same hobbies, form posting, to sports, to games, it helps keep their memory alive.

I know there will be a point, whether it be Titanfall, something more amazing like Destiny, or even years down the line when the new systems drop... We will have moments like "Yo...Imagine if @Smooth3d was around, he'd love this."

I know I'm ranting and all over the place but RIP @Smooth3d

& From every poster that I "Fake" hate to the people, who's posts that I respect, all of you guys are appreciated in the sense that you make this forum a place where I look forward to signing on and seeing your inputs.

Marines-21-gun-salute-camo.JPG
to the fallen Coli Breh.

:salute:

:wow: :to: life's too short, just thinking how quick one can go is heartbreaking, right now someone is losing a loved one, I know Smooth would've loved to play titanfall, and since it's going to be a game i'm sure the majority will play, it's only right that we all link up and play some customs in his honor

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
How that big ass nikka catch up to him?!?!

:merchant:

:russ: i don't know man this & dying light im coppin i don't know man it's like Xbox one got me trying all these new IP's when on 360 i only stuck with COD/BF/Gears/2k & madden for the most part :wow: we gonna be eating well...Thief drops in feb also

& i just played that marvel lego super heroes demo :whoo:

On my must play list
:whoo: