Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
How do you stream games online?? I went over my friends house and he was doing that with his PS4 and I thought that was cool. I'm trying to do that on Xbox but it seems that option is missing? What gives?? I paid $500 for something that can't do what my friends cheaper console can do with no problem?

TL:DR: I want to stream Xbox One games to another device like a tablet or phone and also want to stream games live to oovoo.

If you want to fukking stream on line buy a PS4. This alias is getting played out...

:camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
@PS4 where does it say shorten link?
For me at least.. I got to skydrive
I hit share
It ask for emails but I click on link underneath that option
Then it shows the link. directly under it (in little letters) it should say "shorten link"... it is almost the same line as the link. All the way to the right.

Its hard to miss bruh...

Daps
Reppin
Green
If you want to fukking stream on line buy a PS4. This alias is getting played out...

:camby:
?? I thought Xbox One was all in one?? I want to use my system for what I thought it could do or am I mistaken?? A $600 piece of equipment can't even do that?? What's the big mandatory camera for?? I enjoy my Xbox just as much as anyone else on here does but this is silly.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
?? I thought Xbox One was all in one?? I want to use my system for what I thought it could do or am I mistaken?? A $600 piece of equipment can't even do that?? What's the big mandatory camera for?? I enjoy my Xbox just as much as anyone else on here does but this is silly.

twitch support is coming. stop bytching and play games. If you can't wait, trade it in for a ps4. Whatever you do, stop fukking bytching.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
twitch support is coming. stop bytching and play games. If you can't wait, trade it in for a ps4. Whatever you do, stop fukking bytching.

do what i did...put him on ignore. I got no more patience for the blatant trolling and fukkery around here...nikkas getting put on ignore as soon as they fukk up....

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Decided to say fukk it.. Prolly joining team Xbox this weekend :eat:

Coppin battlefield.. Idk what else until titanfall

Actually I just might wait till E3.. So I can see what the full lineup is lookin like :cup4:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
Decided to say fukk it.. Prolly joining team Xbox this weekend :eat:
pRyjJ0a.png