Daps
Reppin
Jersey
pRyjJ0a.png

You see it :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Green
twitch support is coming. stop bytching and play games. If you can't wait, trade it in for a ps4. Whatever you do, stop fukking bytching.
I am playing games I'm just bored. I thought streamign games online would be big by now for Xbox. Looks like I have to wait. The irony...

Daps
Reppin
Green
Decided to say fukk it.. Prolly joining team Xbox this weekend :eat:

Coppin battlefield.. Idk what else until titanfall

Actually I just might wait till E3.. So I can see what the full lineup is lookin like :cup4:
I'd say wait. I have one and it's really nothing special. At first I was floored when i could tell my xbox turn off but then I noticed I was doing that more than actually playing. Now I use my Xbox as a receiver for watching TV. :manny:

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
do what i did...put him on ignore. I got no more patience for the blatant trolling and fukkery around here...nikkas getting put on ignore as soon as they fukk up....
You're anger is too much. Over here on the family of playstation consoles, we don't have issues like that with our gamers as we strive to encompass a wide array of games that trigger both positive and negative emotions resulting in neutral dispositions. Too much watching "Smack" and playing "Halo" is making you far too aggressive and it's hurting your ability to effectively communicate with others. I feel truly sowwy for ya motha.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
just copped me a 40 inch samsung 60hz for 320 $ :sadcam: i wanted to get that vizio 55 inch new M series joint but i couldnt pass that up

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
What is the model no.?
un40eh5000/un40eh5050 i know it isnt the newest one i think those are the 80 series but i just wanted 120 hertz even though my average eyes can't tell the difference and i don't really watch tv anyway unless it's sports i just wanted a new tv i could game on....i really wanted those new Vizio M Series but they only had a 55 inch i wanted a 40 i wasnt tryna pay 650 so a 40 inch for 320 was the best deal plus my homie worked there and gave me the hook up :manny: so i couldnt turn it down

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
You're anger is too much. Over here on the family of playstation consoles, we don't have issues like that with our gamers as we strive to encompass a wide array of games that trigger both positive and negative emotions resulting in neutral dispositions. Too much watching "Smack" and playing "Halo" is making you far too aggressive and it's hurting your ability to effectively communicate with others. I feel truly sowwy for ya motha.

fukk......UP

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
un40eh5000/un40eh5050 i know it isnt the newest one i think those are the 80 series but i just wanted 120 hertz even though my average eyes can't tell the difference and i don't really watch tv anyway unless it's sports i just wanted a new tv i could game on....i really wanted those new Vizio M Series but they only had a 55 inch i wanted a 40 i wasnt tryna pay 650 so a 40 inch for 320 was the best deal plus my homie worked there and gave me the hook up :manny: so i could i turn it down
Breh... :salute: on the TV choice.
The une 500 has a "great" rating on the input lag test when switched to game mode so it'll improve your performance when it comes to fast twitch games like BF4 and COD.