The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Serb

CAC Gawd
Daps
Reppin
Serbia
You're telling me there's a delay with wireless? :ohhh:

It's like using a wireless mouse VS a wired one (WIRED ALWAYS). If you are seriously good you fux with the wired mouse, with the wired ethernet connection, everything wired. :blessed:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

Another feature of the One
I can see it now.. playing 2K14..when i crossed someone over....going to show them that clip and be like :umad:

The ideas :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I can see it now.. playing 2K14..when i crossed someone over....going to show them that clip and be like :umad:

fry.PNG

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The more I think about it my better judgment says buying both the xb1 and ps4 will be redundant. Just looking at the launch lineups is telling. I should probably just get the ps4 but the tech enthusiast in me won't let me pass on a new console me owning a launch Wii U is a testament to that.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
The more I think about it my better judgment says buying both the xb1 and ps4 will be redundant. Just looking at the launch lineups is telling. I should probably just get the ps4 but the tech enthusiast in me won't let me pass on a new console me owning a launch Wii U is a testament to that.

I already have both systems and a total of 8 games between the two preordered :wow:

I have no clue why I bought all this shyt, and don't even have nearly enough time to play it all :why:

But I'm always the biggest sucker when it comes to anything new in the world of technology :beli:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

we get our own channel? :wow: thats pretty sick. you can put up whole fighting game sets and have people watch your channel like a youtube page