The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Dead Rising 3 is looking nice. I never checked for the series, but now that I'm playing though DR2 its on my radar.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Xbox press event which isn't being live streamed should be beginning now. Hopefully we get a release date.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
The Division will have exclusive content before & after launch for Xbox One.:ehh:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Look like it going to be a show about the XB1 hardware.:leon:

http://www.hotchips.org/

Mon
9:30 AM SoC 1
AMD’s Kabini APU SoC Dan Bouvier, Ben Bates, Walter Fry and Sreekanth Godey AMD
-XBOX One Silicon John Sell and Pat O’Connor Microsoft
-Clover Trail+ – Intel’s Next Atom SoC Smartphone Platform Mark Ewert, Prakash Iyer and Waldo Bastian Intel

Heterogeneous System Architecture (HSA): Overview and Implementation. Heterogeneous computing is emerging as a requirement for power-efficient SOC design: modern chips no longer rely on a single general-purpose processor, but instead benefit from specialized processors tailored for each task. Traditionally these specialized processors have been difficult to program due to separate memory spaces, kernel-driver-level interfaces, and specialized programming models. The Heterogeneous System Architecture (HSA) aims to bridge this gap by providing a common system architecture, and a basis for designing common higher-level programming models for all devices. This tutorial will bring in experts from member companies of the HSA Foundation to describe the Heterogeneous Systems Architecture and how it addresses the challenges of modern SOC devices.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
shyt aint going to be perfect bruh, but its getting there. Also, its not out yet, so it could just be a bug.

Note: I didnt watch just saying