The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I really hope their tv thing functions well I have an av receiver that i currently connect my ps3 and my fios and my pc too so i'm just confused on how it will be connected

will i need 3 ir receivers and a splitter so the kinnect will work with my setup?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I really hope their tv thing functions well I have an av receiver that i currently connect my ps3 and my fios and my pc too so i'm just confused on how it will be connected

will i need 3 ir receivers and a splitter so the kinnect will work with my setup?

No. I have a Yamaha A/V receiver I use for hdmi switching. You would plug your X1 into a empty hdmi port on the receiver. Plug your cable/sat box into your X1. The one ir blaster will control your tv , cable/sat and receiver. Why would you need a splitter?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
No. I have a Yamaha A/V receiver I use for hdmi switching. You would plug your X1 into a empty hdmi port on the receiver. Plug your cable/sat box into your X1. The one ir blaster will control your tv , cable/sat and receiver. Why would you need a splitter?

sweet i read something like that in an article which is why i asked. as of now im 90% leaning towards xbox one

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

I was going to make a thread for each side to convince me which system i should get lol i know sony got those studios though but i hardly ever game like that the xbox tv functions are really intriguing to me especially with kinect and telling my tv what channel to put on sounds really really cool

i'll probably pick up playstation down the line when they have some of those exclusives like uncharted God of war and mlb but i'm really leaning towards giving the xbox that first shot for next gen

i can't justify having both now when the lineup is practically the same outside of killzone...but damn that infamous looks amazing too

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I was joking. If the TV functions are a seller to @Slystallion then :salute:

No hatin'.

They are both pretty awesome systems i almost hate that you miss out on games when you don't have both but the system wars stuff is fun

But I think for those that have only one next gen system there will always be something on the other system they wish they could play that ps4 is sexy as hell too

There is still 2 months before I'm forced to make a decision i have both reserved shyt i could still fukk around and get both but owning both is just not maximizing my money unless i have the potential to sell one for a few extra bucks

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
They are both pretty awesome systems i almost hate that you miss out on games when you don't have both but the system wars stuff is fun

But I think for those that have only one next gen system there will always be something on the other system they wish they could play that ps4 is sexy as hell too

There is still 2 months before I'm forced to make a decision i have both reserved shyt i could still fukk around and get both but owning both is just not maximizing my money unless i have the potential to sell one for a few extra bucks
@Liquid

if XBox drops a Kinect-less version for day one then it's thinking like this that'll help M$